Our First Time

David POV
I woke up later on Saturday morning and I went into Gabbie's kitchen to find some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find Liza bending over looking into a cupboard. Her butt looked so good in her shorts and I felt so drawn to her. I crept up behind her and quickly pulled her butt into me. It felt so good having her pressed up against me and I was getting so horny. She jumped and turned around but exhaled when she saw it was me.
L: David! What are you doing?
D: Trying to turn you on.
L: What?! Our friends are in the next room. You're not turning me on.
D: Oh really? (I pulled her butt harder into my erection)
L: (softly moans) David stop. Let go of me.
D: I thought I wasn't turning you on.
L: I'm not in the mood for this please leave me alone.
D: Chill dude (letting go of her) By the way, why did you run away and not come back last night when I asked you to hook up? Were you not in the mood?  (I say mockingly)
L: No I just needed a break, to breathe. It was too hot in the room and I forgot to come back.
D: You're lying. You were just too scared to take things further.
L: I'm not scared to do anything David. I could prove that to you.
D: I'm ready whenever you are. Don't wanna waste all this. (pointing to his erection)
L: Fine. I'm ready. We have to go someplace much more private.
D: Follow me.

I lead Liza to the basement which is pretty nice with a bed, tv and couch set. I shut the door behind us. I can tell that Liza doesn't like basements but she keeps quiet so she looks brave. I suddenly push her onto the bed gently and she gasps. I climb onto the bed with her and start kissing her luscious lips. She kisses back roughly like she was anticipating this moment. She was so passionate and hot and I could see the lust in her eyes. I wanted her too. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to go all the way and not think about the consequences.
D:I want to take things further Liza. I want you to be my first. Do you want that?

Liza POV
I shiver thinking about having actual sex with David. I honestly want to but I'm so scared and I have no clue how to do anything. I probably won't be any good.

D: What are you worried about Liza? You know you're perfect right?
L: I've never really done anything before and I'm not sure how sex works. I don't want it to be bad for you. I don't think we should David. You should probably do it with Corinna because she's so experienced and she will make it great for you.
D: Liza stop. I don't want to do it with Corinna. You're the one that I want and I'll tell you what to do and everything is going to be great. You're so sexy. I know you can make it good Liza, I just know. So don't worry and I'll make it even more amazing for you.
L: Okay David. Should I take my clothes off?
D: Not yet. Let's take things slow.

He leans in and kisses me . I kiss back and slide my tongue into his mouth. We kiss for a while and then I feel his hand travelling down to my butt. He palms it and everything feels so good. David pulls away and takes off his shirt then leans in again and begins to lick and suck on my neck. I moan loudly and let him take control. He pushes me onto the bed and hovers over my body. He drags his hand down my stomach and lifts my shirt. I sit up and pull my shirt over my head. David quickly unhooked my bra and started to caress my breasts.

D: Shit babe I want you now. I want to be inside of you.
L: Do you have a condom?
D: Yeah.

David takes a condom from his pocket and takes his pants off. I follow suit and take my pants off revealing my lacy panties which are now soaked. David pushes me back onto the bed and spreads my legs. He slowly peels my panties off and spreads my legs a little wider. I feel so self conscious about him looking at me there but he gives me a comforting look. I smile at him and he takes off his boxers and puts the condom on. He moves between my legs and rubs my vagina with his thumb. I moan and I'm even wetter than before. David then puts his head between my legs and I feel him lick me. I cry out in pleasure. It felt so good that it hurt. He continued to lick and suck me there and I moaned louder and louder. I felt like I was going to climax already and not too long after I did. I watched David lick up my cum and I felt weird about that.

L: Uh, Dave. Are you supposed to do that?
D: What, lick your cum?
L: (I internally cringe as he says that) Well,  yeah.
D: If I want to and I do cuz it tastes so good. Everything about you is perfect.
L: Are you going to do the actual thing?
D: Only if you want to.
L: Yeah! (I say a little too excitedly)

David smiled at me and kneeled between my legs. He placed his penis at my opening and I could feel my heart beating so fast. He started to push into me and I could already feel the pain. He kept going and I tried to bear the pain and keep quiet but I eventually cry out. David swiftly pushes his entire length into me and cry out even more.

D: Its okay Liza. It'll stop hurting soon.

I nod my head and I feel tears running down my cheeks . David starts to slowly move inside of me and the pain intensifies. I silently cry and try to adjust my body.

D: Settle down babe. It'll feel good soon.
L: David I want to stop.

David ignores me and starts to move faster and it starts to feel good. I release a small moan, surprising myself and David smiles at me. He starts pounding into me harder and I moan louder and louder. David orgasms and collapses on top of me, crushing my small frame.

L: Uh, Dave. You're crushing me.
D: ......
L: David! David!
D: Huhh?
L: Get off me, I'm being crushed.
D: Sorry.

David pulls out of me and moves to the other side of the bed. He then gets up and goes to the bathroom. I kinda felt frustrated because I didn't get to 'finish' but I it was fine. Sex with David was good I guess, not that I had anything to compare it to. I was so sore down there now and I didn't think I could get up. David walked back over to the bed and asked me if I was okay.

L: Noo.. Everything hurts. Please make it better. Please.
D: Okay sure.

David climbs back into the bed with me and holds me in his arms. I feel so happy and safe but then there's a voice in my head screaming he doesn't have feelings for you, stop wasting your time, stop getting so comfortable cuz this feeling won't last. I hate myself for having feelings for him. He may not feel the same way but just him holding me right now is enough, or I can believe it's enough. I just wished he loved me back. Maybe I could make him love me back, I think to myself. I will give him what he wants and in time he should fall in love with me. I know this would make me look really desperate but I don't think I could survive without his love so I'd have to take desperate measures.

L: Hey Dave.
D: Mhhm?
L: Remember the first time we hooked up when I was giving you a blowjob? I want to repay you for making it so bad.
D: It wasn't a big deal Liza and you already repaid me. You were great just now, you made my first time very special. I couldn't ask for anything else.
L: Really?
D: Yeah really.

David gives me a quick peck on the lips then stares at me from head to toe.

D: You have such a sexy figure. I want you all to myself. I don't want you sleeping with anyone else Liza, I want you to be only mine. No one else is allowed to touch you, okay?
L: Okay. I won't be with anyone else. I can be yours only.
D: Great! We should get dressed and go outside now. Our friends are probably worried about our whereabouts.
L: Thank You David, for this.. it was fun, I guess. I don't want to leave yet. Keep holding me for a while longer.
D: Okay. I love you Liza.
L: What?!
D: Sorry if I weirded you out I just thought that would make you feel better, since we just had sex and all..
L: Oh, okay. It's fine.
D: When can we do this again?
L: Whenever you want just tell me and I'll be ready. David I want to try giving you a blowjob again. I promise I'll be better this time.
D: You don't have to Liza.
L: But I want to.
D: Okay fine maybe next time.
L: Okay great. Let's get up now.