Chapter 1

Hey guys! If you haven't read the first book to this series please go back and read it. For your safety not mine.

Rachael's POV

I was on a hotel room bed but I didn't remember checking in to a room. It looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I had seen it. I sat up hastily and the bed creaked under me. As I got off the bed and walked to the door I got this odd feeling as if I was being watched but as I turned there was no one there. I opened the door and the sunshine blinded me for a second. As I blinked I saw a old broken fire escape. I knew exactly where I was.

"Hello Rachael....long time no see." said a familiar voice behind me. I turned and saw a boy about my age with blue/silver wings sticking out of his back. He had dirty blond hair and green eyes. My expression must have gave away that I recognized him because he smiled. "No hello or how are you doing? Fine be that way."

"Wraithen" I said through my teeth. It had been six month since I had seen him. He had hired Djions to put me in my worst nightmare all because of gods stupid will. He wanted me to be his vessel and to take over the world just to be killed by another angel. "What do you want?"

"You know what I want.." he said and started walking towards me. I backed up and hit a wall. "Your meat suit."

"No." I said and he got closer.

"Well I'm sure death will change your mind." he said in a icy voice "A little time on hell should do you some good."

With those last words he took out a shiny silver blade from his pants and lunged at me. I tried to move but I wasn't fast enough. He plunged the blade through my chin and drove it upwards. My throat was so choked up with blood that I couldn't scream but I tried. It didn't work and I melt to the floor.

"Rachael....Rachael....RACHAEL!" said a voice and I opened my eyes. I had only been dreaming but it felt so real.

I looked around and for the first time realized how much my life had changed. I used to just get up and do some random chores for my aunts hunters camp but then I met my dad. That when I also met Wraithen and Gabriel. I haven't heard much from Gabriel ever since he helped me run away. I had gotten a new gang since then. They are all also trainees from the camp that I broke out. We stole a tech van and here we are.

Maddie was thirteen like me and my best friend. She was are computers expert. No one could hack anything faster than her. She had strawberry blond hair and brown eyes. She usually wore a pair of nerdy glasses and a over size sweatshirt.

Jake was fourteen and are muscle. I usually called him "King Kong" because he works out at the gym when ever we're not on hunts and kills spiders for me. He has dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. He usually wears a t-shirt and sweats.

Dillion was fifteen and was are book nerd. If Haley couldn't find something he could. They were a great team. He also found us cases and watched Big Bang Theory with me. He had light brown hair and light blue eyes. He usually wore a geeky t-shirt and jeans.

Alex was seventeen and are weapons pro. She also doubled as are driver. Jake, Alex, and I are the only ones who actually hunt. Dillion and Maddie stay in the van and our motel rooms so its nice to have another girl to hunt with even though she's four years older than me. She had bright red hair and green eyes. She was usually in plaid and jeans like me.

I, Rachael, am thirteen and the leader. I assembled this team so I get to approve everything. Last year I found out who my dad was and that I was bound to be a angle vessel who takes over the world so I ran and here I am now. My eyes are green and my hair is brown with red strips in it.

Are van only has one seat in the front that two people can sit on which is usually Maddie and Alex take the front and Dillion, Jake, and I are in the back. Today was no different. Jake was shaking the crap out of me trying to get me to wake up until I threatened to shoot him. He backed off but I was already fully awake and probably couldn't go back to sleep. Dillion was in the corner read his lap top. We all knew not to disturb him when he was in his corner. I went over to our phone chargers and got my phone.

We had been living in the van for three months so we decided to make some improvements. We put blankets on the floor and some pillows against the back of the drivers seat. Jake and Dillion had hammered a book shelf on the right side and created a little box nook that doubled as a research center. On the other side was a metal box where we kept are weapons and ammo. It was right by the car charger where we pulled a outlet charger so we charger are phones and computers on it. Maddie had got so fed up with having to use other people's wifi so she installed a wifi router. I don't know how she got the money or how she got it to connected but she did so now we get free wifi.

We had a couple of rock/comic book posters and shelves on the wall too. The shelves are jam packed with Sherlock, Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory, and many more action figures and bottle heads. We all have are own little space so mine is near the weapons and bobble heads. I have my own little shelf where I keep pictures, comic books, and other nerdy stuff.

As I started to play a random game on my own Jake kept questioning me about my dream. What was it about? Why'd I scream? Was it about a hunt I had gone on? All the question came out so fast that I just ignored him. He knew about Wraithen, Gabriel, Castiel, or the Winchester. None of them really did. I shot Jake a I will kill you if you don't shut up look and he finally stopped talking.

"Hey, head to Knoxville, Tennessee." Dillion said suddenly. Alex did a quick illegal u-tun and I started to question him. "There have been several murders where the victim has been left with little or no blood."

"Vampires" I thought and looked at Jake. He nodded towards me and we both began to sharpen are blades. You can't kill a vampire with a stake but only by cutting off their head. Twilight got it all wrong. We drove towards Knoxville in silence. I soon became to doze off again.

Thank you for reading the first chapters of Daughter of a Winchester (Book 2). Please read the first book and comment if you liked this. 😘