Chapter 11

Rachael's POV

They were standing right there. The two gay moose I had told myself to hate but couldn't. One short and the other one looming over everything like the world was his dolls. In short he was huge and Dean was the beginning of this sentence.

I know I had just seen them a couple of hours ago but I didn't really take a chance to notice them. Sam's hair had grown darker and Dean's hair was starting to grey. Their eyes held hope but very little of it. They both wore plaid but Dean had a that same old leather jacket over his shirt. If I hadn't already known they were brothers and hunter then I would of assumed they were gay lumberjacks. Heck, I already did assume that when I first met them.

Dean's car still looked the same although the front was sort of bent. Nirvana was playing out of the cars cheap cassette tape player. The seat were a tan leather which matched nicely to the angels jacket who was sitting in the backseat.

Castiel was his name, I think. He's the one who had first told me about Wraithen and my mother. Well he told Dean but I overheard. I also got a nice cut out of it too.

Castiel was staring at something behind me with great focus. I followed his stare with my eyes to Wraithen. He was sitting there playing with a paddle ball playing by himself. I had no idea where he had gotten it but he seem to having a lot of trouble with it. He could hit the ball once but never twice in a row.

I looked over a Wraithen trying to signal him that Castiel could see him. Cas (which is what Dean called him) took out a large looking dagger from his trench coat. I violently shook my head. The angel tilted his head in confusion but put the dagger away.

Maddie put away her laptop and awkwardly stood behind me. I could tell she was afraid and didn't know what was going to happen. We all just kinda looked at each other in silence. Logan thankfully broke the silence.

"Well, I got to go but here" he pulled out a black rose from out of nowhere "For you. Tate or Violet."

I took the rose and smiled as he started to walk off "Wait are you going to staying here long?"

He grinned "Maybe a couple of days. I never stick around for long."

With that he ran into a hotel room and locked the door behind him.

"Who was that?" Dean asked after he left.

"No one that matter but" I put a arm around Maddie's shoulders "Maddie does because she is coming with us. If you say no I'll...shoot her."

"I will haunt your ass if you shoot me."

"Okay maybe not shoot her but she has to come. Please!"

Dean and Sam exchanged a look that I couldn't quite read. It looked like doubt mixed with something else.

"Come on! She one of the best hackers I know and she's a pretty good hunter!"

"Fine" Dean said and I was about to argue more because I thought he'd say no. "If she proves herself useful on the case then she can come. The attack only happened down the road from here so we'll stay here."

"I go get us all a room" Sam offered "and then we can go interview some witnesses."

"Maddie and I already got a room." I said and Sam nodded.

"Umm guys, I hacked into the towns security cameras and the five of the attack where caught on camera."

"Really?" Dean asked and Maddie nodded. "Then show us. Nice job, kid."

He gave Maddie a friendly pat on the back and then him and Sam went to check in.

Logan came out and began skateboarding down the street. As he passed us he smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Really? You like the wizard?" Wraithen asked while still playing with the paddleball.