Chapter 15

Dean's POV

I hadn't known what Sam was trying to tell me while we were talking to Rachael but as soon as we got back to our room he grabbed two glass cups.

"Here" he said handing me one of them "We haven't got much time."

"Whoa Sammy, don't you think it would be irresponsible to drink with a kid next store?" I joked but he didn't acknowledge it if he heard me. He was too busy putting his cup against the wall and holding his ear to it. "Um..Dude, what are you doing?"

This time he answered "Trying to hear what there saying."

"I thought that bullet hit your shoulder not your brain. What are you doing spying on two teenage girls?" I smirked and put my cup down on the table. He was completely delusional!

"Dean, they were clearly trying to hide something. Rachael and Maddie kept glancing at the same spot on the couch with worried looks." He explained as he listened. "Wait Dean come here!"

I groaned but picked up my glass

"They're probably packing their car right now so they can get far away from this place." Rachael said

There was a moment of silence. It wasn't like a single second but it was as long as if someone want to say something they could.

"Yeah, Wraithen's right. Dean cares for you much more than he lets on." Maddie said very matter fact-ly.

There it was again! The girls were talking as if the angel was right next to them. But that crazy, right? Who would let the next Lucifer follow them around and talk to them?  

"Your daughter, clearly." came a familiar voice from behind us. Sam and I both turned to see a short man sucking on a lollipop. He had blond hair that was cut a little above his shoulders. His hands were in the pockets of his green cargo jacket. We knew exactly who he was.
"Are you really that surprised to see me? Wow and here I thought we were best buds."

"Gabriel?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"What other fabulously amazing archangel do you know?" Gabriel joked and he slumped onto the couch. We kinda stood there staring there for a second. "Something on my face, boys?"

"No, it just we saw you die! Lucifer stabbed you with your angel blade." Sam was finally able to muster.

"O come on! Do you two really think your the only ones that can come back from the dead? Of course I'd come back. I'm a little offended that you thought I would just let someone this handsome go." Gabriel said finishing another sucker. He threw the stick behind him and pulled out another one from the inside of his jacket. "And to answer your earlier questions about talking to the next Lucifer. The answer is your daughter."

"Wait what?!" I shouted in surprise.

"So you react to that but not me being alive? I see how it is. You don't want me anymore. I just go and hope someone will take me in from the cold!" Gabriel cried dramatically while walking to the door.

"Wait, stay and tell us everything! Please."Sam stopped him.

"Okay Sammy boy, but only because you asked nicely." He winked at my brother and then sat on the couch.

Finally, we were going to figure out what was actually going on here. Hopefully put a end to it.