Chapter 14

Rachael's POV

"What the hell!" I shouted in surprise. I lowered my firearm that I had grabbed when my dad and his brother bursted in. Sadly this didn't end well because Sam now had a bullet in his shoulder. It had blaring grazed him but I had pulled the trigger.

I've been attacked in my room before and one of the first lessons I learned at the hunting camp was to trust no one. The other lesson was to shoot first and ask questions later. The second rule didn't always work out like in this situation.

I hate being attacked in my room because it usually scares me so much I can't sleep the rest of the night and also that where my mom died. She had been in her hotel room when a demon named Crowley slit her throat. According to Wraithen, Crowley was the king of hell. I personally couldn't care if he was king of a pile of dog crap. I'm still going to kill him.

Crowley was the reason that my life was hell. He was the reason I had to go live with my abusive drunk of a Aunt. To be fair she trained me to be a decent hunter. To become a decent hunter though I had to learn to kill first and as soon as possible. As soon as possible meant when I four. I still remember that person struggling with the bag over their head going limp. (See first book)

"Oh my god! I've got medical supplies in my bag if you need it." I heard Maddie say as Dean lead Sam over to the couch. The movie we had been watching, The Prisoner of Azkaban, was still playing on the TV so I paused it. Sirius had just been kissed by the Dementors.

Wraithen had ask who Sirius was and I had asked if was paying attention. He clearly hadn't but still nodded anyway.

Right now he was sucking on a lollipop. He had a been working on trying to finish a three pound bag of Dum Dums. No one was aloud to have any but him. This was fine with Maddie and I because Maddie likes chocolate and I like Nerds. He must have a sweet tooth like Gabriel an archangel that lent me a motorcycle. Lollipops must be a angel thing.

Dean began to stitch Sam's bullet hole. I had barely grazed him but his shirt was still soaked with blood. He would occasionally breath in a lot of air through his teeth but he didn't complain. Dean did though.

"What the hell were you thinking! Shooting a illegal fire arm. Your going to get us killed and kicked out."

"I was thinking that some monster had just burst through my door because normal people knock!" I fired back at him.

Dean finished stitching up Sam and then said " We thought you guys were in trouble."

"Well we're clearly not! Next time you might want to knock or I might put one through your brain. Sorry about the shoulder, Sam."

Sam nodded and raised his hand as to let me know it was okay. He gave me a smile and got up.

"Dean, we better go." he said very straight forward. He probably hates me.

"Why?" Dean asked clearly confused.

"Because!" Sam said raising his eyebrows. I felt like he was trying to communicate a secret message but I couldn't tell what it was. Dean got the message though because he got up and walked out.

As soon as they left I fell back on to the couch and groaned. Maddie and Wraithen sat beside me. "They're probably packing their car right now so they can get far away from this place."

"No their not." Wraithen chimed "Dean wouldn't let that happen. Sam might but not Dean. He loves you too much."

"Yeah, Wraithen's right. Dean cares for you much more than he lets on." Maddie said very matter fact-ly.

"Really? How would you know?" I mumbled sarcastically.

"Before you guys found me I was a circus side show fortune teller." I tried to ask a question but she held her hand up. "Most of the time I would just hack into their personal files. Tell them something about themselves and what I think will happen to them. When I couldn't find anything because the person didn't put much online I would look into their eyes. Eyes are usually a dead giveaway on what someone is feeling."

"You were a fortune teller?" I ask and she frowned.

"Did you literally miss the whole point of that story?"

"No, eyes tell feeling."

"Good, Deans eyes hold many feelings but when he looks at you it's love." she said wistfully.

"Still...you were a fortune teller!?"

We ended up forgetting our movie and telling stories the whole night. Maddie told of all the weird people she met and read fortunes to, Wraithen told of the making of our universe and his angel siblings, and I told of some of my best hunts and my crazy aunts ex-boyfriends. We all listened to each other very carefully but little did we know someone else was listening too.

Do you like this chapter? How was the cliffhanger?