Chapter 5

Rachael POV

I don't know how or why Dean Winchester is here but I guess when of my sources ratted me out or it's a coincidence. The thing is I've learned that there is no coincidence so there's a traitor. I don't like traitors.

After I "left" Dean I met up with my two friends Jason and Alexis. We had always talk of running away with a couple of kid but had never done anything about it. So we ran far away to the only place we knew.

The camp.

We realized that we had no supplies or support so we broke in a thats where I met Alex, Jake, and Dillion. We all traveled around a little but got really bored of doing nothing so we began hunting again.

Now this son of a bitch is going to ruin. So I did what I do best.

Annoy people

I went straight up to him a light a cigarette and took a puff of smoke then blew it in his face.

"Hey Sam. Hey Dean. What's up?" I I
smiled acting as if I had only gone to the bathroom for a minute and not for six months.

Dean's nostrils flared but his eyes where a mix of pain and sadness. Sam looked confused and sad like a confused puppy looking for his owner.
I couldn't help feel a little guilty but I shook it off.

"Aren't you a little young to smoke?" Dean asked eyeing my cigarette.

"I'm also a little to old to be handling a gun but here we are." I smirked and took another puff.

Dean grabbed the cigarette and threw it on the ground. Then he took his big hiking boot and stomped the flame out. "Just because I have a fake FBI badge doesn't mean I'm going to burst into the White House and tackle the president! Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to!"

I remained perfectly still while he talked. I wanted to smile and laugh about how pathetic he looked. I knew exactly what he was going to do and how. On my little journey I did my homework on the Winchesters. There was article, website, and even a whole book series based on them. I spent twelve years daydreaming about how my father would love me and give me anything I wanted. I didn't get that, I got Dean. I wouldn't admit it but I was kinda glad to see him though.

I heard the roar of the vans engine behind me and I knew Jason had done his job. Before I went to talked to Dean I had told his "Operation Green Day is a go!"

"Whatever...how'd you find me?" I asked trying to get them not to notice me.

"It doesn't matter right now...It good to have you back now kid." He pulled me into a hug and my heart broke. I silently apologize to him in my head.

When he finally let go of me the van was about to drive passed us. It right door to the back was wide open. I check to see if my guitar was still there and I grabbed the door. I jumped clinging to the door and making it swing shut. My guitar luckily didn't break when I tumbled into the car but I did as I looked out the window. Dean was chasing after us but stopped when we pulled out of the parking lot. His face held the same misery it had when I had first ran away. 

I turned and saw Maddie giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and then opened my guitar case. The guitar was hand crafted and made of wood. I hade learn to play from a old hunter back at the camp who used to bring me colored pencil or dolls back whenever he went out. I strummed a couple cords and it felt good. Why was my life always so complicated?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will try to start updating more. Hope your all are having a amazing day!