one.

+ note ; please give me some feedback on this chapter? c:

The clock was slowing ticking its time away as Jimin stood behind the counter of the art store, waiting for a customer to come in and ask for something. It's been about an hour or so since he had his last customer and it was putting him in a little less happy mood than he was normally in. He propped his elbows up on the countertop, laid his chin in the palms of his hands and let out a small sigh. He wished the store would have more business, more-so, he wished more people appreciated art for what it really was.

The door to the shop opened, a little bell dinging to signal someone entered the store. The brunette looked up to see his usual customer and somewhat friend, Taehyung walk in. Taehyung was wearing his usual, odd shaped smile on his lips as he sauntered on over to the counter.

"Hi Jimin," The excited blonde waved to the worker behind the counter. Jimin simply nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Do you have any giant art books?" Taehyung asked, using his hands to show how big of a sketch book he was in search for.

The brunette nodded and pointed over to the left side of the store, all the way to the first aisle. That's where they kept their sketchbooks, notepads, spiral notebooks, things like that. The blonde gave a way-too-loud thanks to the brunette before skipping over to the first aisle in search of the perfect sketchbook he needed.

Taehyung reappeared in front of the brunette in no time, a large sketchbook carried in his hands. "This will be all I need, unless I forgot something and then I'll be back tomorrow," Taehyung grinned at the quiet boy behind the counter. He handed him the sketchbook so he could scan over the item.

Jimin quickly scanned over the item that was handed to him before looking up at the wide-smiling blonde who couldn't stop smiling since he entered the store. "It's $9.99, but what's got you smiling so much?" The brunette asked. Taehyung pulled a ten dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it to the brunette before speaking.

"Well, it's Jungkook and I's anniversary today and I'm just really really happy about it," the blonde boy giggled before taking the bag the brunette was handing to him. "And since he loves art so much, I figured I would get him another sketchbook."

Jimin nodded, understandingly. He was grateful that there was someone else who appreciated art, although he wasn't sure if the other boy appreciated it the way the brunette did. He basically lived off of art and drawing, while he had no clue whatsoever about the other boy and his feelings for art. Not that he really cared too much, he was just curious if there was another lover of art out there, besides himself.

"Well, I have to get home to Jungkook now, bye Jimin," Taehyung waved a goodbye to the brunette before walking out of the door, the bell dinging as soon as the door opened and closed.

Jimin was left alone, yet again, on a Friday evening. He was hoping the store would spark up some more business, yet he did that everyday he worked at the store but the increase of customers never happened. The amount of people coming in was always the same, maybe even a little less some days than others and he couldn't stand it.

He loved art, god he loved art so much, but when there's nobody to appreciate art, nobody to come into the store and look at the beauty of art, he gets upsets and thinks about why he decided to work in the little store. He would often have to remind himself he worked at the store solely because of his love for art, but the lack of customers was really getting to him. All he really wanted was to see more people appreciate the type of art he does.

It's kind of hard to open people's eyes on the beauty of art when there are different forms of art surrounding the little shop he worked at. To the right of him was a dance studio for the art of dancing, a book store next to the dance studio - which Jimin never understood but never questioned it, a theater arts class to the right of the book store. And on the left of the art shop where Jimin worked, was a newly opened music store. A larger amount of people would rather attend the music store or the dance studio rather than visit the store full of arts and crafts.