eight.

+ note ; this is the longest i've kept a full-length fic with my new writing style and i'm proud of myself :')

warning; boring filler chapter ahead

Jimin and Yoongi had been at the cinnamon café until it came to closing time. They spent their time together asking questions and just simply enjoying each other's company. Jimin found out that Yoongi was older than him - twenty-four - and he had a few tattoos scattered across his body. He also had shared some things with Yoongi, although they weren't as personal or deep as the story he was told about the older boy's love for the piano. Jimin really enjoyed talking to Yoongi, he won't lie about that, but he put a boundary that they wouldn't become friends, no matter what. He even told the older boy that he didn't want to be friends with him, and Yoongi seemed unfazed by that, almost like he knew that already. Well, he sort of did.

The duo had currently been walking down the street back to Jimin's apartment with small chatter between them. They were pretty comfortable with each other at that moment, but that was as comfortable as the brunette was going to allow himself to feel with the ravenette. He didn't want to be his friend and he most certainly didn't need it.

"You know, you should stop by the music store tomorrow after work so I can play some more for you on the piano, if that's alright with you," Yoongi suggested as the reached the front of the complex where Jimin lived. The brunette nodded, not minding the idea at all. After all, Jimin never had anything to do after work except go home or go to the grocery store. "Great, come by whenever you get off work alright?"

Jimin nodded again.

Yoongi turned around to head back towards the busier part of town, which is where he lived. He wasn't too far away from the brunette's apartment yet he wasn't that close either, probably about three to four blocks away from each other. "Oh and Jimin," the brunette looked at the older boy at the mention of his name. "You won't have to sneak in this time."

Jimin's cheeks grew warm, a light rosy color painted on them. He sent a glare in the ravenette's direction, only for the older boy to chickle it off and start walking down the street. As much as he'd hate to admit it, he really enjoyed spending time with Yoongi at the café. It was the first time he had a one-on-one conversation with someone that didn't involve talking solely about work or him being asked where something was. It was just him being able to be himself - partially - and talking to someone about whatever came of interest to him. Except his fascination with art. 

The younger boy avoided almost every question involving why he loved art so much, which would confuse the older boy. Jimin didn't want anyone to know why he loved art the way he did and how much it truly meant to him. The day he let someone know of that secret was the day he either managed to fall in love with someone, or it was his final words on his death bed. Not even his family knew why he loved art so much. Only him, and that was the only person that needed to know, in his opinion.

Jimin sighed softly to himself as he watched Yoongi disappear amongst the crowd of people. He turned around and entered the apartment complex, greeted by Jiyeon who was smiling widely at him. "What's got you out so late, boy? Were you with that one boy you dragged into here a few days ago?"

The brunette scoffed, his cheeks becoming a darker rosy color than before. The last thing he wanted to do was remember the night he first met Yoongi because that entire thing was a jumbled mess, in his mind at least. He shook his head at the older lady before walking up the stairs, not wanting to hear her questions any longer. He knew if he stayed to talk to Jiyeon, she would end up talking about if they were together or not, something Jimin didn't feel comfortable with talking about - to anyone, really.

Jimin was that kind of person who kept relationships and such a secret from everyone, since he didn't want them to judge him for being the way he was. You see, Jimin wasn't exactly into girls and he never was. He never found them attractive in the way men are supposed to find girls attractive, he only found some of them cute, like adorable kitten type cute. Jimin didn't even know if he was into guys, he didn't even know what he liked or if he even was the type of person to like someone. Sure, he's had relationships in the past with both males and females, but none of them really ever interested him or worth keeping, in his opinion. To himself, Jimin didn't have a sexuality and was solely in love with art. That's what he loved and that was it.

Once Jimin made it upstairs and into his apartment, he quickly fed his cat and propped himself on his couch, not wanting to get up. He was stuffed of sweets - since he ate a lot of donuts and a candy apple, which the ravenette insisted he pay of - and felt too lazy to get up and move. All he wanted to do was sleep on the couch, but last time he had done that, he woke up with a sore back.

Just as Jimin was about to sit up, his little kitten jumped up on him and laid on his chest, curling up into a little ball while purring softly. At the sight of Hana peacefully sleeping on him with her relaxing and soft purr, he couldn't bring himself to move the little ball of fluff and get himself up off the couch. So, being the sucker for the cute kitten on his lap, Jimin stayed put on the couch, his hand running through the kitten's white and grey-patched fur. That was one of the things that the brunette loved about his little kitten. She was all white with one little grey patch around her left eye. That's why he named her Hana, to represent the single grey patch around her eye. It's what he found cutest about the kitten - besides her greenish gold eyes.

The brunette sighed, feeling sleepy from all of the sugar he had and the soft purring making him relaxed. Since he didn't want to bother his kitten, he decided to stay on the couch and sleep there for another night, not thinking twice about the sore back he would be receiving the next day.

With that, he closed his eyes and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

+ note ; told you this was boring lol. but someone help im mystic messenger trash again and i can't stop playing it. 

congrats to the boys, im so proud of them for coming so far

congrats to the boys, im so proud of them for coming so far. may not have been in the fandom for as long as others [ only over half a year ] but i love these boys with all of my heart and am so proud of them. [ look at that yoonmin tho rip ]