fifteen.

"And.... Done!" Jimin exclaimed happily as he finished the last few strokes of the sketch. He had been working on it for nearly five hours and he was finally finished with it. It wasn't fully to his satisfaction, solely because the sketch couldn't capture the actual beauty that was sitting in front of him. Nothing would be able to capture that real beauty, in Jimin's eyes at least. 

Yoongi let out a joyful sigh and stretched his legs out in front of him, since they fell asleep. "Can I see, Jiminie?" The ravenette asked while sneakily scooting closer to the brunette. Jimin shook his head, bringing the sketch close to his chest so it couldn't be seen.

"Hyung, it's not meant for you to see it yet, okay? You just have to wait," the brunette stood up from his seat on the hardwood floor and walked over to one of the walls. He laid the sketch against the wall, facing the opposite direction so it wouldn't be seen. "Now come on, it's midday and I don't have work so let's go watch a movie."

Yoongi nodded his head and stood up, following behind the brunette. As badly as he wanted to go and take a small peek of the sketch, he decided against it. He didn't want to lose the brunette's trust that he barely held onto. He wanted to gain the younger boy's trust, he wanted to be let in and trusted, something he's never really cared about with other people until Jimin made an appearance into his life.

The brunette made his way out to the kitchen to look for snacks while the the older boy walked over to a large shelf that held all of the movies the younger boy owned. Jimin grabbed a bag of chips, two drinks and a bag filled with candy that he didn't even remember buying. He shrugged at the bag and proceeded to make his way out of the kitchen and towards the living room, where the ravenette was roaming through the wide selection of movies the younger boy had. 

"What movie are we going to watch, hyung?" Jimin asked, leaning over the ravenette who was crouch on the ground, skimming through the DVDs that were labeled alphabetically on a shelf. 

Yoongi shrugged, his eyes still scanning over the wide selection he had to choose from. The movies he owned ranged from children's movies to comedy and so on. There was a wide variety and quite frankly, the older boy couldn't decide on which movie he was really in the mood for. Nothing labeled as horror looked interesting, he's watched all of the comedic ones Jimin owned and the rest were mainly children-related movies.

"I don't really see anything here that I haven't seen, so how about you just pick a movie for us to watch?" The older boy suggested, getting up from his place on the floor. He made his way to the couch and sat down comfortably and grabbed the bag of candy to look through.

Jimin sighed, shaking his head. "Let's just put something random on tv. I don't like to pick when it comes to those things." The brunette explained as he took a seat on the couch next to the older boy. He grabbed his blanket that hung over the couch and wrapped it around his body, snuggling in the warmth.

"Let's just talk then," Yoongi suggested, grabbing the can of soda the younger brought out for him. He popped open the tab and took a drink before speaking once again. "You don't have to tell me much about you, but it's nice to just talk once in awhile, don't you agree?"

Jimin nodded and turned his body so he was facing the direction of Yoongi. Yoongi did the same, turning his body so he was facing the younger boy. He couldn't deny how cute he looked all wrapped in a blanket the way he was, with his cheeks all puffed out and only his head visible. It was one of the cutest things Yoongi had ever seen.

"So what do you want to talk about, hyung?"

Yoongi tapped his chin, thinking of the right question to ask the younger. He didn't want to ask something too personal because of Jimin's fear, but he also wanted to ask something that was more personal than 'what's your favorite color?' He tapped his chin a few more times before a question popped into his mind. "So Jimin, why did you move to Seoul from Busan?"

Unlike the reaction the older boy assumed he was going to get, Jimin just let a small grin appear on his lips, although the grin wasn't one of happiness. "To get away from my past and start over as an artist or doing something with art." The younger boy replied simply. He could've gotten more into detail about it but he decided against it, he didn't fully trust the older boy just yet.

"Oh I see," the older boy nodded, taking another drink of his soda. "Why art though, like, what got you interested in art?"

Jimin's shoulders slumped, the grin that was more of a frown disappeared, a soft sigh heaving past his barely parted lips. "That's a story for another time, hyung. Can we talk about something different please?"

Yoongi noticed the change in the younger's behavior and was quick to change the subject to something else, something he was sure that wouldn't upset the younger boy. "Let's talk about Hana, then. When did you get her?"

The change in Jimin happened again, this time his lips curved upwards in a small smile. He loved that cat more than he did most people, but he didn't care about that. Hana was the closest friend he had and he would always be there to protect her, even though she was merely a kitten. He loved her that much.

"I found Hana outside the complex when I first moved here from Busan. She was just born that day, left by her mom in the rain. It was sad to see such a little thing be born and then neglected like she meant nothing so my instincts got the better of me and I took her in. I had to feed her from a bottle for the longest time though, since she was so little," the brunette beamed about the kitten that had jumped on the boy's lap in the middle of talking about her. "As silly as it is to say, she's like my best friend," the brunette looked down at the kitten and carefully ran a hand through her fur. She purred in response.

"Hey Jimin?"

The brunette hummed in response and lifted his gaze to the older boy. 

"I normally don't say this, actually I've never said this to anyone but," Yoongi scratched the nape of his neck and looked away from the younger boy before speaking again. "I think it's really cute- the way you talk about your cat, I mean."

The brunette's cheeks immediately became a dark rosy color, his gaze shifting to the little ball of fluff on his lap. Hana looked up at him, almost in a taunting way before crawling off his lap and making her way to the ravenette. She crawled up onto Yoongi's lap and laid down, curling up in a little ball.

"It's c-cute?"

Yoongi glanced back at the brunette who was flustered, before nodding. The next words he said, slipped. "Yes, cute like you."

Jimin's cheeks grew even warmer, him having to bury his face in his hands to hide his flustered state. He hadn't expected the ravenette to say the way he talks about his cat was cute and he certainly hadn't planned on being called cute by Yoongi. The older boy was just as flustered as the younger, if not, more. His pale cheeks were a darkened crimson color and warm. He hadn't meant to say it, the words just slipped out.

"T-thank you, hyung," the brunette managed to lift his gaze to the ravenette, who wasn't looking at him until he felt he was being stared at. "Y-you're cute too, you know."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, his cheeks fading from the darkened crimson state to a light rosy color.

"Whatever you say, Park Jimin."

+ note ; yoonmin is more real than me bye