ten.

Jimin was half-asleep by the time Yoongi finished playing songs on the piano. His head was rested on the older boy's shoulder comfortably, eyes fluttered completely closed. He wanted to listen to the constant beauty of ravenette's music for the rest of his life, if he could, but all good things come to an end eventually.

Yoongi looked over at the half asleep boy, lips curving upwards faintly at the sight. He wouldn't admit it aloud but he already grown very fond of the younger boy next to him. He wanted to get closer to brunette and learn more about him, but he was told early on by Jimin himself, that he wasn't looking for a friendship and wasn't in need of anyone else's company but his own and his cat, Hana's. That didn't discourage the older boy, though.

He wasn't going to give up on Jimin that easily.

"Hmm, Yoongi hyung?" Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open, a small yawn escaping his lips as he sat up straight. He looked up at Yoongi through half-lidded eyes. "You're done playing already?"

Yoongi turned his head back to the piano, nodding his head in response. He didn't want to look at the brunette who looked oh-so-adorable in his half-asleep state. How someone could look so innocent and adorable while being half-asleep, the ravenette hadn't a clue. It was confusing to him.

Jimin frowned, wanting to listen to more of his hyung's music, but shook his head to remove the frown etched at his lips. He was disappointed that wasn't able to listen to anymore of the ravenette's music, yet relieved because he had half-come to his senses and realized he had been leaning against Yoongi the entire time, which showed some sign of affection that he didn't want to give the older boy. He didn't want him getting the wrong idea, after all. They were acquaintances and nothing more.

"Thank you for playing a few songs for me, hyung. I should get home, though," the brunette stood up from the bench and turned to face the ravenette, whose eyes were still focused on the piano in front of him. "Goodnight hyung."

Jimin turned around to walk away, but he was immediately stopped by a firm grasping hand on his wrist. He looked over his shoulder at the ravenette, whom was faced directly towards him with his gaze placed on the bench. He didn't try to get out of the older boy's grasp, but was confused at what was going on.

"Jimin, I don't want to ask this of you since we aren't really friends or whatever, but-" Yoongi took a deep breath before lifting his gaze to meet the confused eyes of the brunette. "-I need somewhere to stay for the next few days and I was wondering if maybe I could stay with you? My dad kind of kicked me out and-"

"No," Jimin replied firmly. He had already began to let his guard down in front of the ravenette, the last thing he wanted to have happen was having Yoongi stay over at his house. That would only give him the opportunity to talk to him more and strength their bond and become friends - something the brunette didn't want at all. Besides, he's read enough stories to know letting something like that happen can only lead to a relationship between the two and that is definitely not what he wanted. "Don't you have other people you can go to?"

The look on Yoongi's face after Jimin spoke was one of the most painful expressions he had ever seen someone have. Being the tough-guy he was supposed to be though, Yoongi quickly went back to a straight face and acted as though what Jimin had just said to him didn't send a deep pinching feeling straight to his heart.

"Oh, it's fine, I'll just look for somewhere to stay then," Yoongi let go of Jimin's wrist and let out a fake cough to try and recover from what just happened. "Goodnight Jimin."

The brunette opened his mouth, wanting to say something to the ravenette, but no words could be formed. He closed his mouth, his lips curving downwards in a frown. He could tell what he said upset the older boy - and as badly as he wanted to apologize for cutting him off and being rude about the whole situation - but he didn't say anything and returned his gaze forwards, quickly leaving the store to go back to his apartment.