four.

The next morning came like a drag to the brunette. He woke up like usual and got around, all ready to go and work at the shop but he wasn't as excited as normal due to the weather that day. Unlike the usual sunny days that the small town got, this day had been full of clouds, rain and thunderstorms. Jimin wasn't one of the people who was scared of thunderstorms or anything like that, he just didn't like the dull weather. He liked when it was bright and sunshiny out. He liked when the mood of the weather was merry, not gloomy.

That being said, the brunette managed to force a smile on his face as he stood behind the counter of the art shop. Even though the weather had put a dent in his mood, being in the art shop surrounded by all of the beauty was enough to make him smile. That was enough for him on that dull day.

Jimin watched as the rain would patter against the shop window, making a sound that he wasn't very fond of. He didn't like many sounds, in fact, the only sound that he was even the slightest bit fond of was the sounds of music the ravenette made with the piano from the night before. As much as he wouldn't like to admit it, he was mesmerized by the music the other boy created. It was some of the only music he wouldn't mind listening to all day. Scratch that, it's the one of the only sounds he wouldn't mind listening to all day.

The shop's door opened, the little bell chiming to let Jimin know someone entered the shop. He looked up to see three of the people he seen the day before; the two that were glaring at each other and the ravenette he had an encounter with last night. The two were still glaring at each other while following behind the ravenette, whom was making his way to the counter.

"Anything I can help you guys with?" Jimin asked in the most enthusiastic voice he could muster. The tamper that the rain put on his mood was making it difficult to seem chipper to the customers, which was very unlike him. 

"I came here to talk about last night," the ravenette spoke up, then looked over to the glaring pair. "And I brought these two along because I felt like it."

The brunette gulped and awkwardly shifted on the balls of his feet. Talking about the events of last night was something he'd rather not discuss, especially in a public place with two other people watching. He was embarrassed at himself for letting some stranger into his house, some stranger who had somehow knew the boy's name.

"Look, if they're gonna make this awkward, I can tell them to leave," the ravenette noticed how awkward the boy looked, since his gaze was directed on the counter in from of him and he couldn't seem to stand still.

Jimin just shrugged.

"Fine," the ravenette looked at the glaring duo before pointing to the door. "You two can leave and go scream at each other outside. I have something to take care of."

The girl was the first to break the glare war that was going on and sauntered off outside, the boy following after her with a fierce glare still in his eyes. Once they were outside, they walked to the right and out of the vision of both boys in the art shop, leaving them alone.

The ravenette turned back to the awkward-looking brunette and leaned himself onto the countertop, while trying to look at the brunette's face. Jimin, on the other hand, was still shifting on the balls of his feet, wanting more than anything for the boy to just walk away and leave him alone, to no avail though. The boy was stubborn and persistent, he was determined to talk about what happened the night before.

"So," the ravenette spoke while re-adjusting himself so he was standing up straight. "Are you going to tell me why you snuck into my dad's music store last night, gave me a bloody lip and ruined my lip piercing, then took me to your apartment?"

Jimin stayed quiet, not daring to look up at the ravenette. He wasn't necessarily shy, especially around the person in front of him, he was just embarrassed of what he did and was afraid of having charges pressed against him for sneaking into the music store. Not to mention, the boy just said the owner of the music store was he dad so that made him even more worrisome about the situation.

"I mean, you're cute and all but if you wanted to get me alone that bad, you could've just stopped by the store when you were free," the raven haired boy shrugged slightly, a faint smirk appearing on his lips. 

The brunette froze at the boy's comment, finally lifting his head up to meet the gaze of the ravenette. He sent a glare the boy's way. Of all of the things he chose to say, he decided to say something flirty and dirty like that. That angered Jimin, in the slightest.

"For your information, I didn't think properly when I took you to back to my apartment," the brunette took in a deep breath to stop himself from either having a small anxiety attack or going off on the ravenette in front of him. "The only reason that all happened is because I liked the music you were playing."

The faint smirk on the boy's lips disappeared immediately. He was shocked, frozen. Out of all the things the ravenette planned for Jimin to say, none of them had to do with him actually liking the boy's music. In fact, he had no words left to say after that. He didn't know what exactly to say. After all, Jimin was the first person to say he actually liked to hear his music.

Without saying anything else, the ravenette turned around and headed towards the door of the shop. He was still at a loss for words, in fact, he was beyond shocked and confused, to the point no words would be able to escape past his lips. He opened the door to quickly leave, only to stop when Jimin called out to him.

"Wait! Are you going to-"

He quickly cut the boy off, "no."

"O-okay," Jimin breathed out a small sigh in relief before a question popped up in his mind. "Wait!" He yelled out again, just as the boy was walking out of the shop's door.

"What?" The ravenette's voice came out a little hoarse as he asked the question, which didn't go unnoticed by the watchful brunette.

"What's your name?"

The ravenette took a quick glance back at the brunette who was looking directly at him. He sighed, shaking his head slightly before looking straight ahead to walk out of the shop. As he continued walking out, he mumbled a small response that the brunette could barely hear.

"Yoongi."

With that, the ravenette was gone.

+ note ; this is short and it kinda sucks at the end. it's just a filler but still kms

you all rn ;