thirteen.

Two weeks had passed by after that incident and neither of the boys said one word to the other. Yoongi didn't know exactly what to say and Jimin just wanted to avoid talking about it in general. After all, Jimin was angry at himself for what he had done. He did one of the things he never wanted to do and planned on never doing; he let his walls fall in front of Yoongi. It may have not been much, just a few tears and him saying he didn't the older boy to ever leave him, but that was enough for the brunette to be infuriated at himself. How could he possibly let his walls crack in front of someone he barely knew?

Jimin sighed as he walked through his apartment door, exhausted from the day. The shop had a bit more business that day but his exhaustion came from his thoughts. His thoughts which were wandering to Yoongi and how he could be stupid enough to show his weaker side to someone he thought as a mere acquaintance.

Sighing again, he walked into the kitchen to give Hana her second bowl of food for the day. He bent down to grab the bowl, only to see it was already full of food. Confused, Jimin immediately stood up straight and wandered out of the kitchen and to the living room, where the sounds of a sitcom could be heard. Upon reaching the living room, the brunette noticed a head of raven colored hair sprawled out on one of the cushions. Soft snores were coming from the sleeping boy's mouth, making a faint smile appear on Jimin's lips.

It was times like those where the brunette's fear of getting close to others would completely slip past his mind. Those were times where he would just admire the ravenette and look at every little detail on his face admire his personality. Those times only seemed to happen when Min Yoongi was involved. Jimin would just admire the littlest things about the older boy that he wouldn't have imagined he would ever admire about someone; especially someone like Yoongi.

Jimin walked around the couch and crouched down in front of the ravenette's sleeping form. Black strands of hair were scattered across his forehead and covering most of his face, making the brunette frown. Subconsciously, he reached his hand out towards the older boy and gently brushed the strands of hair away out of his way so Jimin had the opportunity to look at his face. He slowly pulled his hand back, his faint smile growing on his lips, until a hand was firmly grasping his wrist. Then he was frozen in both shock and fear.

Yoongi let out a hoarse groan as one of his eyes fluttered open. He eyed the brunette who had just been caught in an act that neither boy expected. Without saying a word to the younger boy, Yoongi managed to use the little strength he had in his half-awake body to pull Jimin onto the couch with him. He nuzzled his head in the back of the brunette's neck, breaking him from his shocked state.

Jimin, being uncomfortable with what just happened, was in the midst of sitting up to get off the couch when arms wrapped themselves around his waist and pulled him down once again, his back flat against the older boy's chest. A light rosy color dusted his cheeks at the action, slightly embarrassed since he had never been that close to a person before, he hadn't even been in such a close proximity with either of his parents before.

The brunette was struggling to get out of the older boy's grasp, attempting to wiggle his way out. That of course, only made Yoongi tighten the grip he had around Jimin's waist. He was uncomfortable being so close to a person he didn't fully know, it made him worried of what could happen.

"Please don't leave me, Jimin," Yoongi spoke in such a quiet voice that the brunette was barely able to hear it. Thankfully for his decent hearing, he was able to make out what was being said to him. And when he did, his body became still once again. "I need you, Jimin. You're the closest person to me and I don't want you to leave me."

After going a full two weeks without speaking to each other, the ravenette was the first to break and confess something that Jimin wasn't expecting even in the slightest. He wasn't expecting to hear such words come from a boy whom he literally cried to, two weeks ago. He was expecting the older boy to keep in his emotions and not talk about feelings and such.

Jimin turned around so he was facing Yoongi, whom was looking directly back at him. He reached his hands up and grasped the older boy's cheeks in his hands, the warmth of his cheeks heating the palms of his hands. He wiggled his body closer to the ravenette's, so he could get their foreheads to touch as they looked directly into the eyes of each other.

"I'm never going to leave you, hyung," Jimin let out a content sigh before gently running his thumb over the base of Yoongi's cheeks. "As long as you don't leave me, I'll never leave you, okay?" The corners of Yoongi's lips curved upwards for a quick moment before forming a straight line once again. "I know it's probably hard to talk to someone who doesn't want friends and likes to be by himself, but you've held out with me for over two weeks and that's longer than anyone else has tried. So if you hold onto me for just a little longer, maybe I can open up to you. I can't promise anything, but I'll try."

Yoongi simply tightened his grip on the younger boy's waist to let him know he understood. He was grateful that the brunette was going to try and start opening up to him soon and that was all the good news he needed to hear. Just the thought of being trusted by the person he had grown strongly attached to, made his heart swell and his body feel lightweight.

"Thank you, Jimin," Yoongi mumbled to the brunette. "You don't know how much that means to me- how much you mean to me."

Jimin's chubby cheeks turned a medium rosy color, a small pout forming on his lips. He did his best to ignore the weightless feeling that erupted throughout his body when Yoongi said that. He wanted to trust the older boy, but he didn't want himself to allow feelings to grow because feelings can also bring pain and hurt unlike any other.

"I like you so much and- you're just so goddamn special to me," Yoongi sighed contently. Jimin grinned widely at the older boy, not minding his rosy-colored cheeks. His grin reached up to his cheeks, eyes closing into crescent moons; a sight that Yoongi found breathtaking. "Stop smiling like that, it's too cute."

Jimin's grin turned into a pout, him removing his hands from the older boy's - partially rosy - cheeks in the process. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's torso and nuzzled his head into the ravenette's neck. Yoongi chuckled, resting his chin on top of the younger boy's head. He had never been in such a comfortable position before but he did know that he never wanted it to end; he wanted to stay wrapped up together with Jimin for the rest of his life.

"Hey hyung?"

A few soft snores was the only response given from the older boy, making Jimin roll his eyes and softly grin at his lazy hyung. Not wanting to wake Yoongi up, Jimin just snuggled deeper into the boy's grasp, closing his eyes in the process.

"I think I'm starting to like you too, hyung.."

+ important note ; okay so can you guess who i made top in this fic? [ there's no smut here so i don't mean like that ]

but christmas is almost here so i wanted to do this thing where you can pick what i do for christmas. i will either do a;

- christmas special [ not part of story's plot ]

- add a christmas chapter [ involved with plot /// probably won't be as cute / fluffy but still ]