three.

+ note ; please be active with commenting on this story, i like when you guys get really into my stories and comment on passages about god-knows what. that sounds selfish im sorry have a great day, i love you :)

The art shop where Jimin worked closed earlier that night, due to the lack of customers it was receiving. The brunette was upset that the shop had to close even earlier because not many people showed up. Even though there was a customer who bought one of the actual paintings, it wasn't enough to rid the boy's hurt heart when the shop closed early for the second night in a row.

Jimin stepped outside of the shop, the sun just starting to set in the sky. He sighed. Most days he would be working until the later evenings, but lately business took a downwards toll, leaving the shop with little to no business. He didn't know what to do since he didn't feel like going straight home just yet, he really wanted to stay in the shop but since it closed early, that was out of the question. It was still too early to go home, he didn't have a clue of what he wanted to do, though.

So, the boy sighed and walked to the edge of the sidewalk, ready to go home early anyways. He wasn't much of an explorer when it came to the town he lived in, in fact the only places he really knew of were the shops next to the art shop and the grocery store which was only a block away from his apartment complex. He never wandered further than that grocery store, never really payed much attention to the surrounding stores either. All that was on the boy's mind was the art shop, home, and grocery store. That was it.

Jimin looked both left and right to make sure there weren't many cars coming before stepping onto the concrete street. He stopped dead in his tracks as an unfamiliar sound filled his ears. The sounds were some sort of music that the boy had never really payed much attention to, since he didn't really listen to music. The sounds sounded so soothing, every little note giving him a completely different feeling. He never even knew he could have such strange feelings for a few simple notes of music - they weren't just simple, of course.

Once the music stopped, the brunette got control of his senses once again. He stepped fully onto the sidewalk once again and turned around, hoping he could spot out where the music came from. Of course it would be difficult, since the music had stopped and the boy had no clue where such music could be playing from - well he had a small clue that it could've been the new music store, but that closes at 5 and it was currently 6:30.

The brunette started to slowly walk to his right, him having no idea exactly where he was planning on going, just going with the flow. Then the music started up again, this time much more harsh sounding and full of emotions. Jimin's feet moved him quicker, them working on their own, as they brought him up to a small shop with a sign out front saying "SG Art of Music." He knew the title of that shop all too well, that was the new music store that moved in less than a month ago and had more popularity than the little art shop the brunette worked at had.

Why am I here? The brunette questioned in his mind, while looking through the shop's large window. It was dark inside of the shop, all of the lights were turned off, making it pitch dark. He walked closer to the window until his face was pressed against the glass. He cuffed his hands around the sides of his face to allow himself to see clearer, which he was able to do. 

Through the darkness of the room - with the small exception of the sunset's little light peeking through the window - Jimin was able to make out some sort of large instrument in the center of the room. There looked to be someone near the instrument as well, since the brunette could make out a darker shadow by the large instrument's shadow - he had assumed, since he couldn't really see much in the shop.

The person who was playing the instrument couldn't sense the boy's eyes watching him as he played, for he was too focused on letting his emotions out through the brown instrument in front of him. He moved his fingers swiftly over the keys of the instrument, eyes shut tightly as he lost himself within the sounds he was creating. Key after key, note after note, all of it was unveiling itself at once and Jimin couldn't help but be captivated by it. That being said, he wanted to hear it more clearly. He wanted to know what the music sounded like up close.