seventeen.

+ note ; say the name

A week had passed by, full of silence. Neither Jimin or Yoongi made an attempt to contact the other after what had happened between them. Yoongi had been kissed, rejected and hurt all within a matter of a minute and he had no intentions of speaking to the brunette after that. He was too confused about it all, especially why the brunette would kiss him then reject him afterwards. However, Jimin had felt a lot worse after that day. Not only did he feel guilty for kissing the ravenette then rejecting him, but he felt guilty for not speaking to the ravenette after what happened.

It was two days into them not speaking to each other - Yoongi hadn't gone back to Jimin's that night and spent the next nights over at Hoseok's - that Jimin began feeling really alone. He tried anything and everything to try and get himself over what happened with Yoongi and move on with his life like he would often do, but nothing would work. No matter how many sketches he made, how much time he worked at the shop, how many seasons of a show he binge-watched, none of it was making him feel any less alone.

He knew he missed the ravenette - a lot more than he'd like to openly admit - but he didn't know what to say to him. Should he apologize? Should he ignore the loneliness he felt and continue acting as though Yoongi hadn't mattered in the slightest to him? Both options were something he didn't want to do, especially since he couldn't bare to look the older boy in the eye after rejecting him the way he did. So, being the stubborn person he was, Jimin had kept on ignoring the older boy and avoiding him at all costs, even though it hurt him deep down. He was attached to Yoongi and he let him go, although he promised he never would.

The days after that were full of the same, him continuing to ignore and avoid Yoongi as much as possible, until it had reached an entire week since their incident. By then, Jimin could no longer bare the emptiness and loneliness he felt when he hadn't been talking to Yoongi. It became too unbearable for him, he had do something about it. So he did, after he finished work the night of their seventh day of not talking.

Work had just finished for the brunette, who was eager to exit the shop and head over to the music store - where the sounds of someone playing the piano could be heard. Jimin could tell just by the tone of the notes, that Yoongi was indeed the person playing the musical instrument.

Jimin exited the art shop, nervousness flooding throughout his body. He wasn't exactly prepared for what he was going to say to the ravenette, all he knew is that he had to make things right between them, somehow. He then began walking his way towards the store to the left, with each step he took the sounds of painful - yet beautiful - music grew even louder. The brunette nervously approached the music store's glass window and peeked through, just to make sure Yoongi was the only one inside. Much to his delight, he was, but the lights were off so it was kind of hard for the brunette to see well.

The brunette approached the door of the store and instead of just walking in - like he'd normally do - he knocked on the door. He didn't want to just barge into the shop unexpected and apologize in a way he hadn't even planned out yet, he wanted everything to be right when he would apologize to the ravenette. Yoongi - whom was too lost into his music - failed to hear the sounds of someone knocking on the door. Jimin's lips curved to frown, before knocking on the glass once again, louder this time. He didn't want to assume that he was being ignored, just unheard because he knew how into it Yoongi got when playing his music. Whenever the ravenette was playing his music, he would forgot about everything around him, even forgetting that he had to breathe sometimes.

However, when the brunette knocked again, he still went unnoticed by the ravenette playing the piano. His frown deepened in the slightest. Yoongi still hadn't heard his knocking and he was on the verge of just giving up. He was starting to lose the little bit of confidence he had as he walked up to the music store, the little bit of hope he had inside of him vanishing into nothing.