Prolouge

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!}

•••••••••••••

Thantophobia: (n.) The phobia of losing someone you love.

•••••••••

The light from the lamp posts shined down on the buildings of the underground. A girl with tangled {hair color} hair sat down on the roof of a shambled home looking up at the rocky ceiling.

The Military Police were below her searching the darkened alleys looking for new meat to chew.

The girl smirks as she looks down at her bloody hands. They were searching for her. Because she killed one of them.

They recently blew up the home she was on because a thief got in it. The thief was now dead obviously, but not without one of them dying.

She laughs maniacally, as quiet as she can. Behind her, she could hear footsteps. Out of instinct she reached a cold metal weapon in her satchel.

The smell of garbage fills the air. She puts her knife down realizing it was her sister and brother. Her twin brother and younger sister sits down and hands her a piece of bread.

The orphans stay silent in the dark. They never got too see the sun,
nor the stars or the moon. They hid in the dark, like bats. Only lamps illuminated their city.

As an underground district they had the Military Police guard them from leaving. Living as a criminal, and animal as they were called, was dangerous enough. Even more when they're wanted.

The {eye color} eyed girl fiddles her ring. She always wondered where it came from. Her siblings and her had it, but they didn't steal it. They just.. had it.

Based on the shape of the rings, she figures it was from her parents.

Maeko notices the fiddling and lays down.

"{Name}, Ace, do you remember mom and dad?" She asks her siblings.

Ace shakes his head sadly.

When Maeko was born, mom and dad were murdered soon after. All of it's a foggy blur to her. Even {Name} can barely remember.

{Name} looks down the house roof. After an inspection she motions the siblings to use the 3DMG. She sprints off the roof onto another stable one and lifts her leg to shoot one of the grappling hooks to a building.

Her siblings close behind, they yell cheers in flying through the underground. Maeko yells out a holler and smiles brightly. Ace smiles a little at his younger sister but his breath hitches when he heard a yell from the police.

{Name} looks back quickly but continues to shoot the hooks and activates the gas. {Name} grabs the knife from the satchel. She quickly takes her brown heavy satchel off and throws it too her brother.