Chapter 24

Let me just say how much Xiumin from EXO actually looks like Levi in the new comeback. REAL LIFE ANIME CHARACTER RIGHT THERE, THEY ARE BOTH DADDY AF AHAHA

Anyway, I am already planning ideas for new books after this one and my black butler one are done. I hope you guys enjoy kpop, cause they'll be kpop related (:

•••

•••••

•••••

You can call me Mason

•••••

Everything was black. The only thing I could see was that one dark shade, nothing else. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the overwhelming pain all over my body.

I could feel the stinging in my arm, as if they were numb. I tried opening my eyelids, but it was like they were glued shut. I couldn't open them.

I heard low screams, that sounded so familiar. I was in too much of a haze too figure out who it was. There screams echoed in the room I was sat in. Yelling to stop was prevented by the handkerchief, and all I could do was listen to the low screams, as if on repeat.

I tried my arms and legs were impossible, only for the cold chains around my ankles and wrists to be tighter. The screams came to a stop, sobs were heard. The sobs were low and muffled, still unrecognizable. The persons voice cracked, as a loud bang was heard.

More screams.

I can't do anything, I'm weak less as this moment. My eyes wouldn't open, I tried thrashing around and screaming, I did that for a long time.

My throat was sore after that. All the struggling and screaming cause my wrists and legs to be sore. What was worse was that my legs were broken, yet tied to this chair tightly, making the pain unbearable.

It took a long time to try to open my eyes, and when I did, the screams were gone. My eyes darted over to a man with the same hair color and eye color as mine, a very familiar purple flower in his hair.

He was dragging something, and I wanted to kill myself at that moment, because the only thing I could see was the blood gushing out of the body.

"I'll have plenty of fun with her next." I heard the man whisper to the body. The body started thrashing wildly, screams being heard once more. My eyes widened as the man took a gun out of his large black coat, and shot the leg of the person.

I turned my head as the man began to tie the person to another chair, I couldn't even bear looking at who the innocent person was.