Chapter 10

Now that I think about it, did I tell you guys I dyed my hair like a Galaxy? I don't remember if I did or not. But I kind of dyed it back in September and I guess I forgot to mention. Heh.. don't mind the face, I was taking double chin picture for my friend.

•••

••••••

••••••

Be my idiot.

•••••••

{Name} pokes her stale bread as the other scouts in there squad talked loudly. Thea, Eren, Ace and her sat awkwardly at the table, not knowing what to say or do.

"We are getting the rest of the recruits soon." Ace says to start a conversation between them.

{Name}'s eyes glow in joy. Eren seems to sit up straighter with a smile on his face. Thea smiles at the two along with Ace.

{Name} lifts her arms up in joy and let's out a delighted squeal. Eren laughs at her and brings her arms down. She pouts at him but then laughs.

Levi lifts his cup of tea to his mouth and closes his eyes because of the loudness. He opens them and sees Eren and {Name} laughing delightfully together.

A sick feeling rises in his stomach. He looks down at it and grimaces at the weird feeling. He could barely hold a scowl while watching {Name} and Eren.

"Why the hell do I have such an interest in her? She's just another brat." Levi couldn't admit that he did think that {Name} and him were similar. She was a thug in the underground like him after all.

{Name} shivers as the feeling of being watched arises. She looks in the direction of the stare, and meets eyes with steel ones.

Out of embarrassment, she immediately looks down at her meal. Ace and Thea were happily talking about the hard cleaning requirements from Levi.

Levi, overhearing this conversation, was about to yell at them but held back because {Name} joined in.

'God dammit, I'm getting soft because of her' He hisses underneath his breath and Petra turns her head.

"Are you okay Levi?" She whispers with a sickly sweet tone. Levi grunts and snaps at her.

"Don't call me Levi. It's Corporal to you." He snaps.

She flinches and nods, but not before giving a look to {Name} who Levi went back to staring at from the corner of his eyes.