Chapter 11

•••••

•••••

A person who cannot give up anything, can change nothing.

•••••

{Name} rubs her temples in pain. Last night was a foggy blur, and all she could remember was her on the roof, and then being carried to bed.

She groans and looks over to an empty bed. It was messy, and it looked as if Ace had to leave quickly.

Wait.

Where is Ace?

{Name} looked around nervously. She jumps out of the bed as she realizes the sun was already up. She looks for a head of {Hair Color} hair, but couldn't find one.

How the hell can Ace get up so early?

{Name} yawns and clears her throat. She heads to the showers, and takes a quick rinse.

She looks around curiously wrapping herself in a towel. There was no one in the showers and it seemed as if it's been a while since someone was in there.

Wait, am I going to be late? No one else is here.

Her eyes immediately widen and she rushes back to her room to change quickly. While changing, she takes a quick peek out the window to see people doing hand to hand combat on the field.

{Name} yelps and quickens her pace. She puts on her knee high brown boots on lastly, and runs down to the training grounds.

As she exits the elegant headquarters, she runs quicker as she notices the multiple stares at her.

"Isn't she part of the Special Ops squad?"

"She's late. She really needs to manage her responsibilities."

"Isn't she the criminal? Damn we need to stay away from her."

"She's hot though."

{Name}'s face reddens in anger, but then in embarrassment. She looks at the guy who called her hot, and when their eyes met, he winked. She scowls at him and flips him off. {Name} then smiles and walks.

She runs quicker when she spots her squad.

When {Name} arrives, she lets out a pant at the run. Eren's eyes widen as he spots her, and quickly turns away.

She lifts an eyebrow in confusion, but then noticed the Corporal staring at her. She jumps as he opens his mouth.

"You're late. Unless you want cleaning duties for a month, get here on time dipshit." Levi barks at her.

She nods fearfully. Ace seemed to have stopped sparring with Thea, and looked at his sister. He flinches at the look his sister gave him.

The glare she sent at him could have anyone quiver in fear. Thea turns around and also flinches but gives a light smile. Her and Ace continue to spar.