Chapter 36

Okay so, uh, 30k huh? I'm still shocked every time i see the views increase in this book, especially because of the poorly written plot and the multiple typo's (yes I can tell in bad at typing so shhh, but thanks to those who correct them so I can fix it ;D)

But yes, thank you all so much for achieving another goal in this fanfic, you all keep surprising me. I love you all so much <3

Can I also say that this chapter was late, once more? I hope y'all aren't too angry with me about the long wait and honestly the only excuse I have is that I have school work and I can't work on this at night cause I need sleep to get up early the next day. That gives me like 10 minutes to write a chapter each day and it honestly isn't that great.

Once this book ends, and my other one, I'll probably take a break from writing for a while. I hope you stick with me. These chapters will probably not be coming out every Saturday from now on, it will be scattered. My schedule is a flop. Anyway, I'll make sure to update at the most of every 2 weeks, I'll try 1 week, maybe a week and a couple days, but I will never go over 2 weeks. I promise that.

Anyway, on to the long awaited chapter :')

•••

•••••

•••••

Bam.

•••••

Levi was started to sprint by now. He was rushing cause of the decreasing time. He knew that they had to get their quick and he was ready to do anything.

The group ran behind Levi, Hanji was starting to get excited. She was gonna save her best friend soon, and she would be extremely happy and pleased that she had helped.

He had looked down at his pocket watch and noticed that they had been running for 2 minutes, still not where they want to be.

The whole group was sprinting as fast as they could, knowing that they had basically only around 13 minutes left. Levi was sure that they would get there in time, he was so sure of it that he probably would fight with one of the cadets if they said any different.

Levi was feeling optimistic the whole time. He kept telling himself that it was possible, it was totally possible for them, right?

Of course it was, don't even answer that question.

Levi was impatient, he was running as quick as he could, but still wasn't anywhere close to where he wanted to be. He was waiting to find that one entrance and just jump down it, to run in and save her.

That was his plan, if he encountered the kidnapper he would just fight him until the others were able to get the two and flee as quickly as possible. Was it possible to go through with that plan? Of course it was possible.