Chapter 33

God dammit I'm late again :") I'm sorry for the late updates, I've just been very stressed with school work and all the tests and essays I have due, so I wasn't able to focus entirely on this. I'm sorry and I hope y'all forgive me :")

I've also noticed, uh, when did we hit 20k-

I was lowkey looking at my black butler book and being shook since that hit 50k, but honestly I feel more shook with this one since I had no idea. It's at 22k now? Idk when it hit 20 and I'm literally in shock.

Thank you guys so much, I've honestly felt very stressed lately and I haven't been as excited to write chapters anymore. I mean, I still love writing, it's just so hard for me to write it all out. This will definitely inspire me to write more on time :")

So thank you all, I love you guys so much ❤️

Anyway, let's get on with the chapter. Please like, vote and comment :)))

•••

•••••

•••••

Aren't you excited?

•••••

Levi looked down at the steps of the Underground, checking his pocket watch. He noticed that it had become a bit late, and that he would have to hurry to make sure he finds the two soldiers in time.

The rest of the group stands behind him, completely still. He looks back at them and furrows his eyebrow. He then starts going down the stairs in a rushed pace.

Eren watched at the Corporal went down quickly and he immediately motioned for the group to go with him. He started jogging down there and sighed. Mikasa looked at him in worry. She really didn't want for Eren to have to face some man who had managed to kidnap two of the strongest soldiers here.

Eren was determined to find them though. He wasn't going to stop now, he would feel as guilty as ever. If Eren did not find the two in time. Wouldn't it feel like he just practically killed them? Not physically of course, but if he doesn't find them, they would die. It felt like killing them physically to him.

Eren ignores the thought and continued going down the stairs, now closely behind Levi. He wanted to ask more question but Levi already seemed pissed with the question he had asked earlier, so he decided not to.

Levi was deep in his thoughts. He had similar thoughts like Eren, but he would feel way worse since he was technically the last person {Name} had spoken too. That's what he believed anyway, she probably had spoken to Ace. It was extremely likely since they were related and very close.