Chapter 2

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

I think it's time to be happy again.

•••••••••••••••••

In the cabin dorms all the girls circle on the floor. Annie, Mikasa and {Name} as an exception.

{Name} and Annie sit down on a bed and just talk. Mikasa lays down clearly bored.

Mikasa was apparently one of Erens friends and {Name} didn't like the unwanted attention from her.

Brown eyes pierce into {Name}'s vision. A blonde girl would keep staring at her like a hawk. Every now and then, {Name} would glance over and the girl would look away. Like nothing happened.

She wasn't participating with the girls in the circle, so she placed all her attention on the certain {Hair Color}ed girl.

"Oi {Name}! Come on and play Truth or Dare with us!" Sasha yells across the room. Her ponytail bounces in excitement and she take a bite of a potato she stole.

"Why should I?" {Name} says back. She talked to Sasha once and that was because she wanted some of her bread.

Sasha ignores her statement and asks her the question. "Truth or Dare?" She yells out.

Knowing she wasn't going to get out of the situation she answers sternly. "Dare." Sasha gleams and she whispers with the girls.

"I dare you to go into the boys cabins." She smiles brightly. {Name} rolls her eyes.

"Only if Annie comes with me." Annie gapes at {Name}. She smirks at her. "That's what you get for laughing bird nose." She whispers. They've gotten close enough in the last hours to insult each other.

"Deal!" Sasha yells out. {Name} runs out of the cabin dragging Annie.

She looks both ways and signals Annie to follow. {Name} runs as quietly as she can, careful not to be spotted. Annie tries to pull from her grasp but fails because {Name} was clearly stronger.

They walk up the cabin steps and knock on the door. Ace answers the door with a smug look.

Ace looks into Annie's cold eyes and doesn't bother on talking to her.

Without saying a word {Name} walks into the cabin. All the boys look at her like she was a black cat in a sea of white ones.

"It's for a dare, deal with it." She says towards them. Ace points to his bunk signaling {Name} to stay there. Jean walks up to her and smirks. "Looks like all the girls turned into men.." she whispers at the circle on the floor.

He laughs.

"Didn't know you had the guts." He pats her back jokingly. The corner of {Name}'s mouth lifts a little but soon goes back down.