Chapter 12

Ello my milky ways~ I hope you enjoy the chapter, cause the story's about to get depressing :) oh and go check out my black butler fan fic, I just updated it an hour ago.

Update: I JUST WATCHED THE NEW AOT EPISODE AND MY GASPS ARE EVIDENT. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT @ stefanydreams BUT LIKE BOIIII I CANT WATCH THE RECENT ONE CAUSE WELL ITS ONLY FOR CRUNCHYROLL PREMIUM AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK. YMIR STOP BEING SO EMOTIONAL AND MAKING ME UPSET.

•••

•••

Being sassy is not a phase.

•••

Hanji looks down the well and hollers, "I'll signal you with a flare when everything's ready! After that, it's all up to you!" I could hear Eren yell a roger and my horse whinnied.

I silently stroked its mane and looked up at the blue sky.

We were conducting the Titan experiment on Eren, and I was very excited to see his Titan form. I have only heard of what it looks like from folks in the city talking about it, and I was hoping it would be really cool.

I was also hoping that if I saw Eren's Titan form, I wouldn't be so scared of them on the future expedition we were having. I still haven't seen those skinless creatures yet, but I wanted to be prepared so I wouldn't freeze up last minute.

The horse galloped behind Levi and Hanji as they got further away from the well.

"Hm, this dried out well.. should be able to hold an out of control Titan." Hanji whispered. I gulped and she raised her arm up to set off the flare.

The fwoosh apparently scared the crap out of my horse, and it stood on its hind legs almost throwing me off. "Dammit Jean! Calm down!" I scold the horse.

Levi gave me a look and I shrugged. The horse resembles Jean quite a bit if I do say so myself. Eren agreed earlier, so it's confirmed.

Silence was the only thing that could be heard on the field. Confusion was visible on Hanji's face and Levi scoffed.

"Maybe he didn't see the signal?" I say hopefully. I remember the day that Hanji's test subjects were found dead. Sonny and Bean, was it?

It was terrifying. Hanji completely broke and the look that the dead titans gave was ghoulish. That was the first time I've seen one of them and I felt as if I would shit my pants.

More silence follows for a couple seconds.

"That's not it." Levi mutters. He grabs the leash of his horse and starts trotting forward. "We're not dealing with the most reliable guy here."