Chapter 8: my first live concert.

I got to the stadium early so I could worm up and practice some of my songs.

Beginning at the "big star stadium" was a cool experience for me, but I do miss seeing my family every day.

I am wondering if they are doing okay with out me, I will half to Skype them after my concert to see how they are doing.

I was back stage and I could hear people talking, I was cireus of how many people were here all ready and waiting for my concert to begin. I stood up from where I was sitting, to see how many people where there. So I peaked around the corner, as soon as my head was in view, some boys spotted me and started cheering. I backed up behind the stage and then I walked out on stage and waved to the people that where there early.

I walked back behind the stage to get ready for the concert that I was going to preform.

I was standing behind the backboard screen that could lift up and be lowered. the backboard screen was raised and I walked out on stage saying " are you guys ready to rock!", the crowed started cheering and screaming.

The first song I sang was "ripple affect". The next song I sang was "torn apart". After I sang that song, the cheers of the crowed grew loader. Th next song I sang was "hounted by your memorie". After I finished, the cheers of the crowed grew loader then before. Then I spoke by saying: are you guys having a great time tonight!, the crowed cheered. The next song I sang was "redicual". I finished the song, the crowed went crazy with there cheering, it was unbelievable. The next song I sang was "torcherd by you". After I finished the song, the crowed went ballistic, crazy with all there cheering and screaming. The next song I sang was " left alone". After I sang that song the crowed continued cheering and screaming. The next song I sang was "don't leave me". After I finished that song, the crowed was cheering and jumping up and down on the chairs and on the floor. The next song I sang was "don't mind me". After I sang the rest of my songs, the crowed was cheering and screaming, I heard a boy from the very front row the one closest to the stage, screamed out : I love you Althea!". And I said "I love you to random sidison". Then I said "thank you for coming tonight, dive home safely and have a good rest of the night". And I walked back stage and went back to the hotel that I was staying at for the night.

Dear diary,

I am doing some signing tomorrow before I head off to my first interview on live TV on the news channel.

Wish me luck!

-Althea Meyer