Chapter 21: what's the gender?

"i love my life because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life." - daily quotes. " the happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too." - unknown. " there's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you, I love you." - plain white T's 1234. today me and Ramien are going to the doctors to find out what gender the baby is, maybe it's a girl or maybe it's a boy, I will be happy with either gender. It was 8:00 in the morning when me and Ramien left to go to the doctor, so we could find out what gender the baby was. We made it to the doctors office, we parked and went inside and checked in. we where called back to go see what the gender of the baby was. The doctor did an ultrasound when we get in the room. The doctor then wrote down what the gender was. The doctor then told us that the gender of the baby was a girl. After that we went home and told everyone that wanted to know what the gender of the baby was. I was know planing to name the baby Scarlett, because I know knew what the gender of the baby was. And I can wait to met her when she is born.

Dear diary,

It is going to be fun having a little girl, there are a lot of cute outfits that I can put her in.

-Althea Meyer Timberlake