Chapter 11: the date with Ramien Timberlake.

I woke up the next morning, I got dressed into clean cloths and walked into the recording booth to record my next album called "love and desire". The songs that where put on the album were:

love and desire

someone like me

Ramien Timberlake has put a spell on me

stuck in a lovers trance

I love you Ramien Timberlake

I have been kissed by Ramien Timberlake

your the only one for me

Ramien Timberlake's dream girl

I have never felt like this before

I will never let you go

promise me that you will love me forever

you bring out the best in me

meant to be

love is life

I think of you night and day.

When I got done recording these songs, I went to my dressing room and got ready for my date with Ramien Timberlake. I meet up with Ramien at the Bakery Cafe restaurant. We both sat down at a table and ordered are meals. While we were waiting for are meals, we started up a conversation. Ramien started the conversation by saying, how was the album recording going? He asked. I sayed that it was going good and that I finished recording my album before I got ready for are date today. I am glad it went well he said. We got are meals and when we were done, he took me to where he was staying at until his next concert tomorrow. As soon as I sat down on the bed my phone range, I answered it. My manager was calling me to tell me what my schedule was for tomorrow. Ramien asked me who it was and I told him that it was my manager. I noticed something under Ramien's pillow, I pulled out what ever was under his pillow. I recognized what it was, it was a picture of me from a magazine, where did you get this I asked him. Well I went to the store and got me a magazine called " celebrity news" and as I was flipping through it and stumbled upon a picture of you and ripped it out of the magazine, I had no time to hang it up on my wall so I stuck it under my pillow he said. My phone rang again, it was my manager again, this time he told me that it was time to come back to the studio and get some rest. I ended the call and gave Ramien a good night kiss and I left to go back to the studio to get some rest.

Dear diary,

I have this feeling like Ramien wants me to be his girlfriend and to also be his wife, witch I am totally okay with.

-Althea Meyer