Chapter 10: my destine of love has began.

I was so nervous to meet this person, who ever they were. I kept thinking to myself, is this person a boy or is it a girl, who knows maybe it was a different life form, an alien perhaps. They parked the limo in front of a building called " Timberlake studios", it got me thinking, this is "Timberlake studios", but it it sure wasn't the studio that I record my albums at, so this is where Ramien Timberlake must be, I hope. I opened the door of the limo and got out to follow my manager in side the building. He lead me down this long hallway that seemed to go on forever.

We finally reached the door my manager was looking for, I had my eyes shut tight because I was nervous of who my manager wanted to introduce me to. My manager knocked on the door that he was standing in front of, I heard the door open, then I heard a mans voice, it kinda sounds familiar to me. Then I heard my manager say " hears the girl I promised to introduce you to", the kinda familiar voice said " okay, thanks man , but why dose she have her eyes closed". My manager replayed by saying "i do not know why she has her eyes closed, maybe she is nervous or something". My manager was right about me being nervous, then the kinda familiar voice spoke to me saying " excuse me mam, I was wondering why you have your eyes closed, can you open your eyes for me please, I want to see how beautiful they are". I did as the kinda familiar voice instructed, I opened my eyes to see that my favorite singer Ramien Timberlake was standing right in front of me, I could not believe my eyes.

With out me thinking, I bilrted out " your

Ramien Timberlake thee Ramien Timberlake". He replayed by saying " the one and only". Then he asked me what my name was. I told him that my name was Althea Meyer. He told me that I had a pretty name. I told him thank you and he said your welcome. I noticed that he had the same eye color as me, witch you could not really tell what eye color he has in his pictures. I have never seen some one with the same eye color as me, I thought that it was cool that he had the same eye color as me. This is what Ramien was thinking,"wow, she has the same eye color as me, sweet!, this is who my true love must be, and people told me that my dream girl didn't exist, well now is the time that I can prove them wrong, because my dream girl is standing right in front of me". So, I am your dream girl, Ramien is that correct I said. Then Ramien said " what?, how did you know that, did you just read my thoughts". Ramien said. I did not do it on prpose, I can't choose who's thoughts I read, it just happens. And he was like "okay, well at least you know that I am interested in you". Then I said, that's one way to put it. My manager said that he was going to leave us alone for a minute so we could have a nice privet chat with each other. We both said that was fine for him to do. And he left us alone. A few minutes later when my manager came back, he found me and Ramien kissing each other. Then my manager said " I leave you guys alone for a few minutes and what do I see when I come back, I see you too playing kissey face with each other, that is just gross!".

Then I replayed to my manager by saying, you just killed the mood man, why did you half to kill the mood for?, then my manager said " I didn't mean to kill the mood, I just happened to walk in when you too were playing kissey face". Oh!, that is so very reasonable I said sarcasticly.

Then my manager told me that it was time to leave, so I tried convincing my manager to let me stay a little while longer, it didn't work. Then I asked Ramien if I would ever see him again, and he told me that I would be able to see him tomorrow. I sayed okay, and followed my manager to the limo, I got in side the limo and went to sleep.

Dear diary,

I am going to record my next album today, then I am going to go on a date with Ramien Timberlake, I am so exited.

-Althea Meyer