Chapter 14: the proposal.

Ramien had a surprise for me and I did not know what it was. It probably is a nother one of his gifts that he gives me. Who knows what it could be. Then my phone rang, it was Ramien telling me that he will pick me up and take me some where special and give me his surprise there. A few minutes later he came to pick me up, he blind folded me and had me walk this long dissidence with him guiding me there by holding my hand.

When we got there he took the blind fold

off and got down on one nee, and pulled out a ring, then he asked " Althea Meyer, will you merry me" he said and then he opened the box that contained the ring.

I said yes and he put the ring on my finger and stood up, as soon as he stood up I hugged him and started to cry with tears of joy and happiness. I told Ramien thank you for never letting me go. Your welcome he said, then he gave me a kiss and said: now we need to let are parents know about this okay Althea. He said. I said okay and then he took me to the studio that he was staying at and we skyped are parents to tell them the exiting news.

Dear diary,

Today we are planing are wedding. This is so exiting!, and we are going to make this wedding a night to remember.

-Althea Meyer