Chapter 19: a new member of the family.

When we got back home, I started feeling sick to my stomach. Ramien asked me if I was okay, and I told him that I did not feel good. He then told me to go lay down and rest in are bed room. I didn't make it to the bedroom. Instead I was in the bathroom throwing up. Ramien went to check on me, only to find that I was in the bathroom on the floor. What's the matter Althea, are you okay, what are you doing on the bathroom floor. Ramien asked me. I told him that it probably was morning sickness, and that I was layimg on the bathroom floor because I was afraid that if I sit up, I will start throwing up again. He said nothing, and picked me up and carried me to our bedroom and layed me down on the bed. Then he sat next to me and asked me, what do you think is making you not feel good Althea? Asked Ramien. Well, your going to be a father, that"s why I do not feel good. Ramien looked at me for a few minutes with out speaking and then he spoke by saying: I am going to be a father? Said Ramien. Yes, you are going to be a father I said. Cool, I always wanted a child of my own, to play with to take care of, to cuddle with, and to teach them impotent things about how to handle being around humans with out biting them, and to show them respect even though they can get on your nerves sometimes said Ramien. You took the good news better than I thought you would, you surprise me every day, I always learn something new about you, your not like other men I have met or dated, your different and I like different it makes it so I can get to know different people with different personalities, so you would not get bored with the same personality, a variety of personalities is cool in some ways, your just like me Ramien, and I like that, I said. I agree, I am adorable aren't I, said Ramien. You are very adorable, kind, sweet, lovable, caring, and you are always there for me and I love you for that, other guys are jerks at least the human ones are, I have noticed that I get along better with vampire guys then I do human guys I said. Well we all get along with are same species I say said Ramien. How do you feel about human girls Ramien? I said. Well they are a little ignorant, they can be jerks sometimes, they can never make up there minds sometimes, human girls annoy me when I get to know one of them, I to have noticed that I get along much better with vampire girls then human girls said Ramien. You make me laugh Ramien, you always give your full opinion on things, I like that about you I said. Why thank you Althea, your very kind and I just adore you, you are always willing to do things that I want to do even though you do not want to do it sometimes, and I thank you for that said Ramien. Your welcome, and the reason I do that is because I love you Ramien and I always want to see you happy I said. I know you do, and I like seeing you happy to, and I truly do love you too Althea said Ramien. You are the only guy that can put up with me Ramien, how do you do that? I said. Well I can put up with you because I like you, your fun, just being around you makes me happy said Ramien. I have never had a guy tell me that before, being around you makes me happy to Ramien I said.

Dear diary,

I am glad that I have Ramien, I can tell him anything and he understands how I feel about it, and I also know that Ramien will be a good father to our child.

-Althea Meyer Timberlake