Chapter 15: wedding plans.

We are started off by designing the wedding invitations witch look like this:

Your invited to:

Althea Meyer and Ramien Timberlake's

Wedding and wedding reception. The wedding is on July 15 at lovers chapel at 5:30p.m.-7:00p.m. the wedding reception is on July 15 at Althea's parents house at 7:30p.m.-9:00 p.m.

we had lots to do, lots of planing for this wedding. Who new that there was so much work to do for one single wedding,

There is a lot of relatives to invite from both sides, the g roams and the brides sides. All this work is making me tired, there is so much to do so little time to do it. Me and my friend Tashia went out to go pick a wedding dress for me. Tashia is a wedding planner, so she would know what wedding dress would look best on me. We arrived at the wedding dress store. The store was like a wonder land of wedding dresses. I am glad that I have Tashia here to help me, if she wasn't with me, I think that I would get lost in this wedding dress store. I at least tried on a dozen different dresses. I spotted a beautiful wedding dress in a display case in the store. It was the dress of my dreams. It had a tiara veil, dress shoes that had sparkles and the dress was pure white, it had a trial of sparkly tassel attached at the wast line of the dress, the sleeves were long and had a stretchy band on the ends so you could put it on one of your fingers. Tashia noticed that I was admiring the dress in the display case, so she asked the store clerk if she could open the display case so I could try on the dress. I got to try on the dress, it was a perfect fit. Tashia really liked the dress on me, so we payed for it and took it to my parents house.

Dear diary,

Ramien asked me if he could see the dress, I told him that he could see the dress on are wedding day when I walk down the ieal. He was fine with that, but I could tell that he was curious of what the dress looked like. He's so

Adorable and I love him to death.

-Althea Meyer