Chapter 20: scrapbook.

"memories: are way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, things you never want to lose." - unknown. "the love in our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep." -unknown. "the best things in life are the people we love... the places we've been... and the memories we've made along the way." - all designs. What are you doing Althea? Asked Ramien. Well I am making a scrapbook of memories of us so I can give it to our child some day I said. That's cool, and a good idea Althea said Ramien. First I am putting a picture of us when we first met, then a picture of us on are first date, then a picture of you proposing to me, then our wedding pictures, and then when are child is born I will put a picture of the three of us together, I said. That scrapbook your doing looks good as far as you are said Ramien. Thank you I said. Your welcome said Ramien. Do you want to make a scrapbook with me Ramien?, I will finish the one I am working on later I said. Okay, I can do that, maybe it can show pictures of us as we grew up to this present moment right now said Ramien. That's a good idea Ramien, I can't wait to see what you looked like when you were little I said. I will ask my mother if she still has pictures of me when I was little said Ramien. He then called is mother to see if she still had pictures of when Ramien was little. When he got off the phone with his mother, he turned and looked at me and said: my mother still has the pictures of me when I was little and she is bringing them over said Ramien. Then the door bell range and Ramien answered, then he came back upstairs with a big box full of pictures. We then looked through them and I noticed in every picture of Ramien he had long hair, it was amazing that he had long hair sense he was little. Wow! I did not know that you had long hair sense you were little Ramien I said. I have never had a haircut Ramien said. Well then, Ramien can you promise me one thing, never cut your hair unless it is just a trim to get rid of the split ends I said. Okay I promise said Ramien.

Dear diary,

Making scrapbooks with Ramien is fun. Who knew that a guy would have fun making scrapbooks. I can't wait to do this again with Ramien.

-Althea Meyer Timberlake