Chapter 1

Kiseop's POV

"SOOHYUN! WHERE IS MY UNDERWEAR?!" Hoon screams to Soohyun.

"Don't bring that much Red Bull!" Kevin advises Eli. "Bring some of your green tea!"

This is the daily life of U-Kiss.

"Kiseop, ready to go?" AJ asks me.

"Of course. Are my wandering eyes a dead giveaway? Or is it my standing still skills that make it obvious?" I say sarcastically.

"Someone didn't take their daily dose of laughter yet," AJ jokes. Then he makes some weird duck face or whatever you call it. Just some distorted facial expression.

I crack a smile because I can always count on my best friends to make me feel free.

We, U-Kiss, are currently doing our last touches before we head off for a tour. We are traveling to the States and then we have to head back after three stops. I'm quite excited to head over there because it's been a dream if mine to visit. I also cannot wait to perform for our fans.

Our manager hyung calls us.

"Boys, let's head out!"

We-well, the four other than me and AJ-scramble to get our items together before heading out to the van. We exit the dorm and wall casually to the car waiting to take us to the airport.

In the car we all do our own thing. I just stare out the window while listening to music. Soohyun and Kevin are having a singing contest while AJ is teaching Hoon how to rap. Eli just sleeps and I think I am the only one to notice. Can he really sleep through all of this?! My oh my...

An hour of driving passes by before we get to the airport. Hundreds of fans wait for us there. It's crazy how much support we have. And the fact that so many fans know we are coming to wait for us is amazing.

We head through the sea of security guards holding back the fans while receiving gifts and saying our hellos. Then we head to security and do a passport check.

We head to our gate after doing all of that boring stuff to board the plane. The adrenaline starts to kick in because I know how excited I am to head to the States.

Yuri's POV

I've been hurting for 24 hours now. Last night I caught my boyfriend-make that ex-boyfriend-cheating on me. I never thought I would be put in this position but I did.

The afternoon fell to darkness as dusk started to fall. I am bored out of mind so I take a walk to my boyfriend's place. He always lets me stop by so tonight I decide to give him a little visit. It's almost our 3rd anniversary together and it's been a great 3 years. We've had our share of struggles but they are all worth it in the end.

I open the door handle but it's locked. Maybe he's out...but I know on Friday nights he is home. I take the key he gave me in case of emergencies out of my purse. I'm worried that some crazy thing happened to him. Then I unlock the door and head in.

"Alexander?" I call out.

Then I hear shuffling. And some loud noises. What the hell is happening?!

Then Alexander walks out of his room with his hair all messed up and with no shirt on.

"Hey Yuri," he says. I sense a little nervousness.

"Tell me what's up."

He is silent while swallowing hard. Then a girl appears behind him.

"Is this your sister? Hi, I'm-"

I start walking towards the door.

"Yuri! I can-"

"Don't talk!" I scream at him while heading out.

I feel so hurt. I feel tears starting to form and then quickly they start to fall down my cheeks.

I end up in the park. I don't care if some random guy tries to take me away for my virginity. I don't care if I get beaten up or if some homeless guy tries to talk to me. Well, about the homeless guy part...just never mind about the homeless guy.

I just sit on the bench crying. Until he shows up five minutes after I got here.

He sits down next to me while trying to wipe my tears. I fall for his little love scheme.

What am I doing?! I get up but then just stand. I need an explanation.

"Yes, I have been dating that girl for a couple of months. Yes, I've given my virginity away to her. This was the first time. I realized right this moment how much you mean to me and what stupid thing I did. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry times infinity. I came after you because I was worried you would do something stupid after seeing me in that state. See, I care about you!"

"I can't. I just-I just can't. I can't say your name. I can't even think about you without feeling great pain. Stay away from me for some time. Make that a really long time."

I then start heading back to my apartment.

I have been sitting on my bed, not doing anything. I can't eat. I can't move. I only get up to get some water and to go to the restroom.

My phone has been ringing off the hook. It has also been buzzing from texts. I thought I told him to stay away.

I finally get up to check it.

114 missed calls. 88 text messages.

Yep, all from Alexander.

Except for one text. The last text I got is from someone else.

From: Kibum

To: Yuri

Want to go see U-Kiss in concert?

Boy does he know how to make my day. I start smiling like an idiot because he knows how much I love them. He has been my best friend since the beginning of time-literally because he is my brother. He's five years older than me; he lives in the city as a book editor while I study at Columbia University to major as a journalist.

From: Yuri

To: Kibum

Yes!! I'll be at your place in five.

A second passes by before he replies.

From: Kibum

To: Yuri

Sounds good :)