Chapter 2

Yuri's POV

I head to my brother's apartment which is 5 minutes away from mine. I contemplate telling him about my breakup. He IS my best friend, so why not. But what if he tries to go after Alexander to beat him up?

They actually used to be friends. That was until Alexander stole Kibum's girlfriend. Yeah, Alexander has history of being a player, and yes, I did fall victim to his ways. Kibum tried warning me but I felt something. Now I know to stay away from him for awhile.

I knock on his door and the door flies open.

"Hi Yuri!"

"Hello oppa."

Then he gives me a huge hug and drags me into his apartment.

"How are you doing."

"Okay. Just okay."

"Why so gloomy?"

"I caught Alexander cheating on me last night. I told him to stay away from me for awhile."

"I warned you!"

"Yeah, you were right. You made me excited though for that concert."

"That makes two of us!"

My brother is a very happy person. He's so kind and protective of me. We're not your typical sibling duo because we've been best friends through the years. I actually was bullied a lot when I was younger and Kibum helped me through a lot. We know each other so well.

"...so how excited are you again?!"

"Say what...?!"

"Oh, so you were zoned out? I was just saying that the concert is in a week at 7:30PM. It's at the Best Buy Theatre on Broadway."

"Oh my! I'm so excited!"

Kiseop's POV

We've only been here in the city for a day and it's absolutely stunning. We got a day off to rest from jet lag and to tour around.

AJ took us to a couple of destinations. My favorite would be Times Square because it's so beautiful especially at night. Every place is fast paced and packed tight. But that's NYC for you.

He also took us to where he goes to school-it's a cool place-and to Central Park. No one has noticed who we are though. It's actually pretty nice to get a break from all of the paparazzi.

We fed bread to the pigeons and I made fun of Eli. It was quite fun and he ended up chasing me around the park. People were giving us weird looks because they weren't used to seeing grown up kids. Or maybe they were because it's America. Who knows.

Tomorrow we start rehearsals since the concert is in a week. It's exciting because we will start the countdown to seeing our fans in America.

-Next Day-

"Wake up hyung!" I hear a voice. I recognize it as Kevin.

I roll over to face the wall. It's too early. I'm not used to the time zone change. Wait-I am. Well, this big of a time zone change I'm not really used to.

"More sleep," I mumble.

"Come on, we're leaving in an hour. You need to get ready Kiseop!"

"Fine," I say in a huff.

Of course Kevin is used to the US time zone.

After an hour we are all ready to head to the theatre. We are amazed to see this new place to perform.

It's so small yet so beautiful. I am so memorized. Then I feel someone slap my back and I jump.

"Someone's jumpy today," Soohyun says.

"I'm so amazed by the States."

"Haha, come on now. Time to rehearse."

Yuri's POV

"Hey Yuri, let's go take a walk in the park."

"For what reason?"

"No reason. Just to get out of the house."

"What is there to do anymore?"

"Even though we've been living here for a few years, there is so much more to explore! Let's get some bread from the store and feed some pigeons! And why not people watch."

"That sounds completely boring!"

"Hey, be adventurous! Yuri Kim! Let's go!"

"Why don't you do some aegyo to get me out of here!"

"Woah, is someone on their period?!"

"Don't you go there mister!"

"Someone's touchy."

"Yeah, I'm still a little heartbroken."

"Right, how could I forget. I'm so sorry Yuri." Then he does some aegyo as I requested.

"Thank you. That's better." Then I smile.

We head out and head to the grocery down the block. We pick up a loaf of bread and head to the park. There are some pigeons wandering around Central Park so I start chasing them.

"Eli!!! Come get some bread!" I shout at one pigeon.

I don't care what people think of me. I'm a crazy fangirl, what can you say?

I start feeding several pigeons and I am enjoying myself very well.

I find myself sort of far from where Kibum and I started.

"Kibum-" Then I feel someone clamp their hand over my mouth.

"Hey Yuri, how are you doing today sweetheart?"

I spin around quickly to find Alexander.

"What do you want from me?"

"Everything. I want you back babe."

"Well I'm sorry you stupid piece of crap! You can't have me back!"

Then he slaps me hard across the cheek. Oh no he didn't. Where is Kibum when I need him?!

I feel a tear drip down my face. I'm still in some sort of shock though.

"Oh so this is how it's going to go," Alexander says seductively while smirking.

Then he takes my hand while still looking at me. Then I feel a pull.

"She's mine," a voice that I somewhat recognize says. That accent...where have I heard it from?

Kiseop's POV

I decide to wander around during the hour break that we have. I find myself heading to the park. Everyone is bustling around. People are jogging, talking and walking, sunbathing on benches, an Asian guy feeding birds, and then...a girl being slapped.

I hurry to where the guy and girl are.

"What do you want from me?" I faintly hear the girl say.

"Everything. I want you back babe." I hear the guy say.

"Well I'm sorry you stupid piece of crap! You can't have me back!" She says.

Then he slaps the girl. I see her start to cry and not moving.

"Oh so this is how it's going to go," he says.

Then he takes her hand and they are still staring into each other's eyes. I pull on the other arm of the girl.

"She's mine," I say.