Chapter 11

Kiseop's POV

I really want to see Yuri again but it seems like she's...avoiding me? Or did something come up? Whatever it is, it is what it is. I just to need to focus and move on.

On the ride to America I daydream about me and Yuri's past.

I head to my room and pull out my phone from my pocket. I send a message to Yuri.

From: Kiseop

To: Yuri

We have practice from 9-7 tomorrow. Do you want to watch?

10 minutes passes by before she replies

From: Yuri

To: Kiseop

Sure! What time should I be at the theatre?

From: Kiseop

To: Yuri

Come at 8:45. We are usually early so I'll just wait for you. :)

From: Yuri

To: Kiseop

Sounds good. See you tomorrow!

I smile because I will be able to see her again.

"Wake up you pabo! We are at the airport! What is with you these days zoning out?! In the past year you've zoned out so much and before meeting Yuri you were fine. It is her, isn't it?! You can meet up! Call her!"

I dial her number and what seems like an eternity Yuri picks up.

"Hi Kiseop..." She mumbles softly.

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"Actually quite well! I'm in Korea with a new job. I'm so excited! I've been here for a week and everything is going well!"

"That's great! I'm actually in America right now for a tour. It's like we kind of switched bodies."

She giggles and says, "Yes! Exactly!"

Now things are getting back into swing. I missed her so much.

"I have to go now. I'll talk to you very soon, I promise," I say.

Then we hang up. It hurts so much because we got so close to reuniting but my manager is waving me over to get going.

Yuri's POV

It feels like it was forever ago when I last heard Kiseop's voice. His beautiful voice made me swoon over him all over again.

But I'm in Korea now to do work. He's doing his own thing. I can't let our relationship slid into these fresh matters.

Dongho took me to my apartment. On the car ride here I talked to Kiseop.

All of my stuff is in place and I decide to get some rest. Dongho and I chatted about each other. He is a model and I start work next week. At least I have the weekend to get my mind straight.

Kiseop's POV

The guys and I will be in America for 2 weeks now. We will be traveling to NYC, Dallas, Chicago, LA, and San Francisco. We are excited to add two cities from the last time we came. We will be able to have more time to explore the States and the new places we will be in.

Our first concert is in NYC is in 2 days and we have time to go around the city. Then in 5 days we have a concert in Chicago. In a week we have a concert in Dallas. In 10 days we have a concert in LA and then in 12 days we have a concert in San Francisco.

Mnet America will be traveling with us-they have been with us since we got to the airport today. They are doing a little program on us. We have a couple of American interviews too. It's quite exciting. If only I had Yuri with me...

"Kiseop-ah! We are going out to dinner. Care to come?" Eli smirks.

"Um, I'm coming..." I hurry to get myself together and we head out.

We go to a fancy restaurant and I strain to read the menu. I can pick out words here and there. Kevin helps me out.

When speaking I speak in broken English. Curse this! Why am I so angry? I'm not usually like this.

God, why can't Yuri be with me?!

Yuri's POV

My phone starts ringing and I answer right away when I see that it is my brother.

"Hey Yuri, I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss you sis!"

"Kibum oppa! I miss you tons too! What have you been up to?"

"The usual lil sis...work. It's getting tiring since a bunch of books came in. A new intern started working here and I befriended her."

"Have a new crush?" I laugh.

"Eh, she's cute!"

"What's her name? What does she look like? How old is she? What school does she-"

"Hold the phone!"

"I am!"

"Okay then! Okay...her name is Sarah. She's a brunette and has hazel eyes. She's around your height and is about 25. She graduated from Columbia University."

"Ooo, someone has a crushy wushie!"

"Stop Yuri! What have you been up to?"

"I'm in Seoul for a job."

"Say what?! That's great! I can't believe I never called you within the last year. Life is hectic. I can't believe I forgot about my little sister! I never got to say good-bye!" Kibum cries out.

"Yeah I know other things got the best of us. I'll come visit you, don't worry!"

"Thank goodness! I miss you bunches and I want to see my little sister so badly!" Kibum whines.

"You're such a baby for being my older brother!" I scold.

"Hey, look who's talking!"

"I didn't say anything dude!" God I love joking around with my bro.

"I have to go now Yuri. Keep in touch, okay?"

"Of course! Talk to you later!"