Chapter 14

Yuri's POV

Snowboarding tired us out so we head into the resort to grab some hot cocoa.

"How long have you been modeling?" I start the conversation.

"Eh, a few years. Three give or take. Time takes its toll after one year," Dongho chuckles a little bit.

"Time does speed up at any given moment," I respond.

"What's that?"

"Time flies. I have an old friend that I met a year ago and didn't see him for a year. I heard from him recently. Hopefully I get to see him soon though. I really miss him actually."

I feel a stab of pain in my heart. I haven't really thought about him much but hearing his voice and thinking about Kiseop makes me miss him terribly. I feel horrible for loosing my virginity last night to a guy I don't know...

"Hopefully you can meet up with him soon," Dongho sounds hopeful.

"Thanks for believing in my search," I smile.

I believe myself-and Dongho-a little bit more than before.

Dongho and I talk for a very long time about ourselves. We talk about growing up and about little things about each other.

"I had a very fun day today," Dongho says after awhile.

"It definitely was amazing," I reply.

"Do you want to go out again next week?"

"Most definitely yes! Do you want to go to the karaoke next Friday night?"

"That sounds like so much fun! I'll pick you up at 6."

We head home and I go to sleep right away.

Kiseop's POV

Our last concert was a success and we enjoyed ourselves so much. Our fans had a great time too. We had VIP pictures after the show with some fans. A lot of them asked about Yuri.

I just answer them in the most simplest ways possible. They actually adore us together. That is very surprising.

We get a break for a week so I decide to call Yuri on our way back to our dorm.

"Kiseop-ah! I've missed you!" She answers on the first ring.

"Hey Yuri! How have you been?"

"Swell but I miss you so much!"

"I'm lost without you babe."

Whoops...I should't have said the last word...

"Yeah it's not the same without you. Do you want to catch up next weekend? It's pretty late."

I yawn and say, "Sure. Does next Friday work?"

"Actually no. Saturday does."

"We could meet 10 on Saturday at the Han River bridge. Pack a bag...make sure to bring a bathing suit!"

Then we hang up.

Yuri's POV

-Fast forward to Friday-

Dongho and I sit at a table at the karaoke place and watch other people sing for awhile.

"Hey, you should go up!" I shake Dongho's arm.

"Nah, I can't sing," he blushes.

"How about rap?!"

"I don't know any songs to rap though!"

"How about AJ's part in Stop Girl?! You know U-Kiss, right?"

"Um...I don't know about that..."

"I'm sure you'll do good! C'mon oppa!" I do some aegyo for him. I'm sure he will at this point. I smirk while thinking about it.

"How about we have another person come on up?" The DJ asks the crowd.

I stand up and say, "I know someone who will rap!"

Then I push Dongho to the stage where he tells the DJ the song.

"Please welcome Dongho!"

He takes a breath and starts.

I gasp when he starts to rap and I feel mesmerized by his talent.

After he finishes I stand up and applaud very loudly while cheering.

He scurries with his head down to our table and sits down.

"You were wonderful! Why didn't you tell me you could rap like that?!"

"It's nothing," he mumbles.

"Maybe you should try out for a major company or something!" I encourage him.

"I'd rather not..."

"Well, I'm not going to push you into doing that."

"Excuse me, I'm a scout for NH Media. Your performance was spectacular. Here is my business card. The next auditions are in two weeks."

Dongho takes the card and thanks the man.

"You should totally go for it! I told you!"

I'm already fangirling over him! He's such an amazing person-and rapper-so I'm sure the world will love him!

"You could be a triple threat-model, rap, and something else. Maybe act? C'mon, that would be awesome!"

"Maybe I'll go...only if you come with me."

"Of course I will!"

"And I have one more request...if you don't mind. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ne!"