Chapter 17

-Kiseop's POV-

I try to think of a way to hang out with Yuri and ask about Dongho. I don't want to come off seeming needy, jealous, or rude. But I kind of feel that way. I feel all three though...

I have an idea...a wonderful idea. I could ask her to go on a date on the weekend. We could end up near the Han River at night where I a dance compilation for her and ask her out.

Nothing wrong there eh? I guess not...

I send Yuri a quick text.

From: Kiseop

To: Yuri

Do you mind going on a date with me on Saturday night? I'll pick you up at 6.

From: Yuri

To: Kiseop

Sure! See you then(:

She accepted...my heart is starting to flutter uncontrollably! I still am in love with her. I hope she will become my girlfriend. There is a connection between us that I feel.

-Fast foward to Saturday-

I pick Yuri up at her place right at 6 on the dot. I want everything to be perfect.

I have been practicing a dance and then how to ask her to be mine.

It's going to be so romantic. I am quite nervous. This is something very serious.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I question Yuri.

"Just tired from work, that is all. How about you? Your schedules are more hectic and tiring than mine!"

"Yeah, that's exactly the way to put it!" I laugh. "I always have crazy days. It gets tiring but it is most definitely worth it in the end. The fans keep us passionate and down to earth. They keep us going from the amount of energy they bring to us."

"I can understand," she nods her head.

We continue on to a fancy restaurant in downtown Seoul. I selected a private area for us though so no one will bother us.

"This is such a fancy place," she murmurs.

We sit and order drinks.

"Why did you pick such a fancy place?" she cock her head to the side innocently.

"I think you will like it. You know, the food and the design. Plus I thought you could try some new foods here as well," I come up with quickly.

I pat myself on the back mentally.

"Oh, that makes total sense. It is a nice place and I'm sure I will enjoy this new food," I smile.

"What do you think of getting?"

"Um, I'm not sure yet. There are so many choices to choose from!"

We sit quietly while selecting our meals and then we order.

"Are you guys doing anything big anytime soon?"

"I think for right now we are focusing on the music making. Getting back into the usual swing, you know?"

"Right. I just have a bunch of photoshoots to go to. Hopefully there will be interesting things that will pop up."

"Actually, I know something interesting. I heard a rumor going around NH Media that two new members will be added to our group."

"Jinjja?! That's crazy to think about!" she has a huge surprised look on her face.

"Ne! It's insane to think about it!"

Our meals arrive and we start eating right away.

"I'm actually quite famished," Yuri laughs.

"Me too. I haven't eaten in awhile."

We eat in silence while enjoying our food. Yuri looks so happy. She seems to be in a very good place at the moment.

After dinner we head to see a movie. It recently came out and has been quite popular.

It's a horror film so while watching Yuri kept on getting scared and covering her eyes. She would jump at little things and hold onto my arm.

Afterwards we head to the Han River and walk along the walkway parallel to it. The quietness is so peaceful. The lights spill on Yuri which makes her look so beautiful.

I tell her to stop after awhile while I start dancing. Her mouth drops to a perfect 'O' because she is so memorized by my dancing.

After I finish she immediately starts clapping and smiling widely.

"That was daebak! Amazing! Fantastic! And that is why you are named the main dancer of U-Kiss!"

I grin while getting on one knee. I grab her hand which is soft and hold on softly.

"Yuri Kim, will you be mine? Will you please accept me as your boyfriend?"

"Um," she starts blushing. "I have been dating Dongho. But I honestly believe we aren't meant to be. I think me and you Kiseop. Saranghae. I will. I will break up with him right away. I will be your girlfriend."

We both smile widely at each other and then take a picture in the nice light.