Chapter 13

[Warning - Mature Content]

Dongho's POV

Since I picked up Yuri at the airport, we become friends. On the ride to her apartment we talked a bunch. Then we ended up exchanging numbers but haven't seen each other for a week. Our schedules were different. I had a ton of photo shoots while she was working on her first project.

I decide to take her out and fortunately we are both free this evening.

I pick her up at her apartment at 7. We go to a club in downtown Seoul.

"I've never been to a club before..." Yuri seems nervous.

"Don't worry honey, you're in good hands. I won't leave your side!" I promise.

Then I take her inside. Bright lights are flashing and we head towards the dance floor. The most popular songs play and we dance along.

After awhile Yuri says she starts to get tired and thirsty. We head towards the bar where we sit on some stools and sip some drinks.

"How do like it?" I ask.

"It's interesting. I actually like it a lot!"

"You look beautiful tonight..."

"Thanks..." She blushes.

I scan her. She wears a short black strapless dress and some silver high heels. When watching her dance, she danced so sexily. I think I'm starting to fall for her...I could see how Kiseop would fall for her.

After awhile Yuri says that she is getting sleepy.

I take her back to my place where we crash. I tuck her in my bed and lay down beside her. I stare at her beauty. I start to play with her hair. She then stirs.

"Dongho?" She mumbles.

"Mmm..." I respond.

"I think I love you."

I don't know if she's just drunk or really means it. I sit up and she does too.

She leans in front of my face and gently kisses me on the lips. I kiss back harder. Yuri's lips are tender and sweet. She sits in my lap and we make out for a bit.

Eventually Yuri starts to take my tie off and unbutton my shirt. I unzip her dress and we fall to the bed.

I'm on top of her while we stare at each other. I then take off her bra and panties. She's already wet. Her eyes are wide. I feel her clit and Yuri starts to groan. It's quite sexy.

"Mmm..." She puts out.

Then she takes my pants off with a cute little grin. I feel my cock become quite tight at her light touch. She sticks her hand in my boxers and I get as tight as possible. I groan and she takes my boxers off.

I stick my cock against her clit and slid myself inside of her. I move in and out while she groans and screams out my name.

We make out for a little while longer and it makes me so happy.

Yuri's POV

I wake up in the morning next to Dongho. I relive last night and I find that it was kinda fun. I was drunk and making love with a guy I barely know...

"Good morning Yuri," Dongho greets me.

"Hey," I smile lightly.

"Are you officially my girlfriend?"

"With last night, possibly, but I'm not really sure. I barely know you. Why don't we do something today to get to know each other."

"Do you like sports?"

"Yes, I have a brother so he is always into them."

"Do you want to try snowboarding?"

"I've always wanted to! Let's do that!"

Dongho gulps and says, "I've never done that. Why don't we try it together today?"

"Let's get ready..."

Kiseop's POV

We have another concert in Korea for the end of our tour. It's a very tiring schedule but it keeps me busy. Then we get a break and go back to different schedules and more music making. Hoon and I will be starting a musical soon so that will be something fresh.

"You guys have the rest of the afternoon off. Tomorrow we have the concert," our manager tells us.

"Hey, I'm going to meet up with Yuri. She's in town," I tell the guys.

They go off doing their own thing to leave me be.

I call Yuri 10 times but she doesn't pick up. Maybe after the concert I can talk to her.