Chapter 3

Yuri's POV

I find myself being pulled away from Alexander, thank God. Then I find myself face to face with Kiseop. Lee Ki Seop.

He adverts his eyes and drags me away.

"Kiseop, hold on. I need to get my brother before we leave," I say quietly.

"I'm sorry," he says while bowing slightly.

"Don't be," I smile. "Thank you."

Then I head towards my brother.

"Kibum, come with me. Kiseop is taking us somewhere?"

"Say what?! Who is this boy?! Let me meet him before he does something like Alexander!"

"Calm yourself! It's Kiseop from U-Kiss pabo."

Then he blushes slightly while rubbing the back of his neck. I then lead him to where Kiseop sat down on a bench.

"Kibum, meet Kiseop. Kiseop, meet Kibum, my older brother."

Kiseop stands up and takes my brother's hand and they shake.

"Now explain yourself Yuri."

"Kiseop saved me from an encounter with Alexander."

"Thank you Kiseop."

I sigh. Everything is okay.

"I better keep a better eye on you now missy," Kibum stares into my eyes with a serious expression.

"Yes sir!" I reply.

Kiseop laughs which makes Kibum smile.

"I could help."

"Excuse me?" Kibum asks.

"I could keep her busy so she steers clear of that guy..." Kiseop blushes.

God, he is so beautiful. I can't take it.

"What will you do with her?"

"I'll let her watch our rehearsal."

"I have to work anyway. We were going to go to your concert anyway. Eh, it's fine. I trust you."

Kibum smiles and bows to Kiseop.

Kiseop's POV

Yuri is so beautiful. She has a nice personality. I want to get to know her so badly.

We walk silently as I take her the Best Buy theatre where we are holding our concert.

I tell the bodyguards that she is friend and they let is in.

"Lee KiSeop! Where have you been young man?!" Hoon looks at me "sternly."

"On a walk. I brought back someone special."

She bows and says, "Hi, my name is Yuri."

"Why hello there!" Hoon serenades her. I feel...jealous.

The other members join us on stage.

We introduce ourselves and then Kevin goes, "So how exactly did you two meet?"

"In the park," I say. The boys don't need to know the full story...maybe not yet, maybe never.

"I am actually a huge fan of yours. My brother Kibum and I were planning on going to go to your concert."

Then she turns to me and says, "That is how I knew your name and felt comfortable around you."

Then to all of us she continues, "You guys are my favorite band and I feel you guys are like my other brothers."

We all "ooo" at what she says.

"Well you'll hit off all right with us Yuri. You get a preview of our show." Eli says.

Can she stop talking to them?! Geez...

Man up. I only met her.

Our manager comes over and says, "Guys, let's get back to work."

I see Yuri awkwardly standing to the side. I go over and bring her to my manager.

"Hyung, this is...a fan-friend. Is it alright that she stays?"

"Of course! Any fan-friend is a fan-friend of mine, haha!"

She smiles a cute smile and introduces herself, "I'm Yuri Kim. Nice to meet you."

"I'm U-Kiss' manager. Nice to meet you too."

Yuri's POV

I head to the middle of the...arena and stand.

The guys get into position and the music starts. I find myself mesmerized by their perfect dances, singing, and rapping.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi, my name is Eun Ae. I'm U-Kiss' head stylist. Word spreads fast around here." She has a slight accent.

"I'm Yuri, nice to meet you."

"You live in New York?"

"Yes. How long have you been their stylist?"

"For two years now. I had to learn English to help communicate to get the necessary items they need. You know, English is an international language."

This girl is so bubbly and bright. She is kind of talkative.

"That's cool. I'm in the middle of learning Korean. My dream job is to move to Seoul to become a journalist for CeCi. You know, that fashion magazine."

"You're interested in fashion too?!"

"A bit...mostly writing."

"That's cool! We could see each other then!"

"Yeah, that would be daebak!"

Through a microphone someone says, "And that's a break!"

"I have to go now. I hope to see you soon!"

We wave goodbye and I'm left standing. Then I feel my stomach grumble. That's when I realize how caught up I've been in the last few hours in my own little world. I haven't eaten since morning and I have to use the restroom. Not fun business right now, but it was totally worth it.

"Hey Yuri!" I hear a voice call me.

I see their manager walk up to me.

"You can come with us if you'd like. The boys invited you to go their hotel room or to go out someplace tonight."

I think for a second. Well, why not? I'm still on break for school.

"Sure, I'll come!"