Chapter 16

-Kiseop's POV-

We are called to end practice early for a meeting. I wonder what this is about now...

"Hello, and welcome back from your tour. I hope you guys have fun performing. I just wanted to inform you that you will be having a photoshoot tomorrow about your tour for CeCe Magazine. There will be a new photographer there so please treat her well."

I wonder who this new photographer could be...Yuri did tell me she is a photographer here in Korea...but I forgot what magazine she is a photographer for...

-Next Day-

We head to the photoshoot at 8AM. My brain feels quite fuzzy. I guess I'm just really tired from the past couple of days getting back into the swing of the usual schedules.

When we get to the photoshoot which is at a private building area, we get our hair and makeup down straightaway as usual.

I screw around on my phone and listen to music while the stylists do their thing.

Then I head over to get my clothes for the concept of 'Fresh New Faces of the States.'

I actually like it. Th concept is new and different and it showcases the United States culture. Since we just got back from the States it makes sense.

After all of us are ready, we wait to greet the photographer. It's a girl. She's holding hands with Dongho. He has modeled with us. I guess they are dating...wait-it's Yuri!

Am I jealous?! I mean, have I really loved her along?! What is this madness?!

The real question is why am I getting so angry about this? There is nothing I can do about this situation.

I decide to just brush it off. This is a professional place where I can't get my personal life involved...at the moment.

Then Yuri sees me. We stare for a few seconds before she smiles. And of course I smile back.

We soon start the photoshoot after Yuri sets up. She looks so professional. I mean, this is her profession. I'm glad she is doing what she loves.

We do a couple of group shots as well as individual shots. We will be on the cover as well as have a spread of 5 pages! We have an interview after this for the magazine. I hope I have a chance to talk to Yuri.

I want to ask her about her and Dongho. What is their relationship status? I hope she doesn't get suspicious or annoyed or confused or upset or mad, or, I don't even know what else!

This is so unlike me though! I have changed drastically over this one year and I even see it! I'm definitely not myself anymore...

I sigh and then Yuri calls my name.

"Ne?" I jump up.

"Um, I just wanted to say hi."

"Oh, hey. How are you?"

"Refreshed from that date we had," she smirks.

I fall apart in my heart from that beautiful smile of hers. She is her usual bubbly, funny, and kind self. The plus is her beauty. Dongho is so lucky to have her. I'm glad I had the time I spent with her.

"How are you Kiseop-ah?" she innocently asks.

"Uhhh, just tired from the schedules we have," I yawn, a real yawn actually. I'm thankful it popped up to make what I say seem so real.

"Aw, my poop Kiseopie!" she giggles.

I feel myself blush.

"Kiseop! Let's go!" Eli calls.

"Well, I'll see you around then," I wave to her.

"Arrasso, don't be a stranger!" she calls after me.

-Yuri's POV-

I want things to go back to normal. I truly do miss Kiseop. I miss his usual self. Nothing is the same without his actual self. He seems kinda down. I want things to seem natural and normal. Life for me is honestly not the same without him.

I love Dongho, but things were rushed. Everything was smooth and slow with Kiseop. Right now I feel that I have to stick with Dongho right now relationship wise...

I mean he is in the limelight all of the time as a model and now he is becoming more popular. Everyone wants him. And I feel that our relationship is coming close to being known so I don't want him to look bad let alone myself!

Honestly, what did I get myself into?! I sometimes really hate my life, but isn't that supposed to happen at times? We can't always get what we want all of the time. We can't be constantly happy every single moment of the day.

I pack up my items from the day and head back to the office with Dongho. I invited him since he had nothing better to do. Plus he said he knew U-Kiss, so mine as well let him see them again and chill with them.

But Kiseop kept on brushing him off. I've never seen him so cold hearted before! He has changed so much and I don't like it!

I ponder how I could help him become happier...

When i get back to the office with Dongho, I find a note on my desk.

Appointment Tomorrow at 10AM.

You are working with Dongho on a project. He will be modeling with IU and you will be photographing. Someone will get you at 9AM here in your office.

Dang, more work! But still, this is what I do for a living. At least I get to spend time with my boyfriend. Dongho is a very good guy.

He's such a sweetheart & gentleman, kind, caring, loyal, understanding, and funny. He's actually cute. Plus he can speak a little bit of English! We like to have English conversations sometimes.