Chapter 4

Yuri's POV

I end up at their hotel room. They are actually spread out. Soohyun and Hoon in one room, Eli and Kevin in another, and lastly Kiseop and AJ are in a separate one. Then their crew has their rooms.

Currently we are in Kiseop and AJ's room. We decided to get room service. The guys take turns taking a shower and fooling around.

Kiseop is the last to take a shower; he wanted to talk to me. When he goes to freshen up, the room service comes.

Eli goes to get it along with Soohyun. Kevin, Hoon, AJ, and I wait in the living room. We are silent as we eat.

These guy have had a long day and they seem to be starving.

I think about our conversation.

"How long have you been staying here in New York City?"

"About four years. I'm studying journalism at Columbia University."

"I study psychology there!" AJ busts in.

"I wonder why I haven't met you."

"Well, it is a big campus and we're studying different things."

"True."

Then Kevin calls AJ.

"Where did you live before that?"

"New Jersey. My brother who you met before is five years older than me. He's an awesome brother. He lives here in the city in as publisher. And the guy you saved me from is my ex-boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me the other day. His name is Alexander. He wanted me back but I don't want him."

"A lot of drama recently, eh?" Kiseop jokes around. He gives me a smile.

"Yeah pretty much." I now feel kind of awkward. I never thought I would be pulled into this situation. I know so much about U-Kiss.

"Well, I have to go take my shower."

I mean, I guess there is so much to be exposed between the two of us and the rest of the members too. Wait, what am I thinking?! This is a one in a lifetime chance! I'm just a very lucky fan who got the chance to meet them and be with them for a couple of days.

Kiseop's POV

I take my shower quickly because I want to be with Yuri. But how should I dress? Something nice? Or something casual? Or maybe I should just wear some sweats and a t-shirt. I have no clue.

I feel something in the air. It's oddly quiet. Yuri probably had to leave and the guys left with their food. Maybe I should just go out with my towel around my waist. AJ wouldn't care. I'm just so hungry.

So I head out of my room while combing my hair with my fingers. I find myself heading to the kitchen. No food here...then I move onto the living room.

And that is where everyone is sitting. Including Yuri. Geez...I'm so stupid. Everyone's hungry so they are just digging in. But my eyes are on Yuri. She looks up and stops chewing. Insee her looking at me. Then she quickly goes back to eating.

Right, no shirt. I have exposed my abs. I quickly head back to my room and put on some boxers and a t-shirt. That's all I could find in the moment.

I find myself sitting next to Yuri. She finished and she watches me eat. Everyone goes back to their room and AJ goes to his room.

Yuri and I are left alone. I kind of like it though. I get to spend time with my...friend. Special friend. I guess since I met her first I'm the closest. She has special place in my heart. Maybe I do too.

"Do you have practice everyday until the concert?" Yuri breaks the dead silence.

"Yes, we must practice to get used to the stage and to make everything perfect."

"You guys are perfect enough," I hear her mumble.

I want to say thanks but it would feel awkward.

"Yuri, I've only met you but I feel something. Something incredible. You already have a special place in my heart. I think you are so sweet and hardworking. I feel jealous when the other members talk to you."

"Wow, thank you. I think you pretty awesome yourself. Your singing is so smooth and beautiful. Your dancing ability is amazing. And I think you are quite handsome." She blushes as she says that.

"You're welcome. And thank you."

Yuri's POV

"Hey, I should be getting back."

"I'll walk you back."

"I think you at least need some pants..."

"Right," Kiseop replies while blushing violently.

He goes into his room and I sit on the couch. I feel close to him already.

Kiseop put some sweatpants and a sweatshirt on. He looks hot no matter what he is wearing. Gosh...

"Come on," he says simply with a small smile.

He takes my hand and we head out. We go to the elevator and then out of the hotel.

He doesn't let go of my hand as I lead him towards my apartment complex. It only takes us 10 minutes. I know this area very well and I'm actually happy we aren't far from each other.

When we get to my apartment, I let go of his hand to unlock my door.

"Want to come in?"

"Sure."

Thank goodness I'm a neat freak so my apartment is neat. Kiseop wanders around and he ends up walking towards my room. I follow him and then he stops in front of my door.

"That's my room. You can go in if you'd like."

"I don't want to disturb your privacy."

"I don't mind..."

I open the door and I walk in. I plop on my bed. Kiseop stands at my door.

My room is pretty plain except for a few U-Kiss posters hanging around. It's not that huge either. I have my bed in the corner and a desk in another. My closet is in one wall. My albums are on a shelf on the wall-all of them being U-Kiss ones.

Kiseop walks over to my desk where a picture of me and my family is. Also a picture of me and Alexander that I can't part with yet.

"What is the story behind this picture?" He asks after picking the picture up and examining it.

"That was on our first month anniversary. We went to the amusement park and then we went on the ferris wheel at night. We had our first kiss there. It was so beautiful. We took a picture together at the top."

He puts the picture back down on my desk. Kiseop then takes a sharpie that was lying on my desk and signs my posters.

"Thanks, that means a lot."

Kiseop has been my favorite from U-Kiss all along and it's amazing that I met him in the first place.

"I should head back now. Let me give you my number." He writes it down and hands it to me. I then give him mine.

"Don't you need help getting back?"

"I already memorized the way."

I walk him out to the door and he stops to give me a kiss on the forehead before he leaves.