A/N

Hello~ I haven't updated in a while and sorry. Highschool ya'know. Anyway, I am officially discontinuing this fanfic. For any of you who would want to adopt this fanfic or even change it up a bit, go ahead. Just contact me first.

There really is no reason for me to stop. I'm not really good at writing fanfics and I'm just super lazy. I always get great ideas for different AUs but I can't just seem to write it down (or in this case, type it).

So, I'm gonna end it here. But for those who wanna know the original plot I was going for, continue reading!

My idea of this AUs is set in the mid 1700s with the main characters being Feliciana and Lovina. This really wasn't going to be a romantic fic, more of a family bonding fic.

It was supposed to start out as Feliciana telling Sebastian (Seborga) a story about two young girls and their life story.

When Grandpa Rome died, his will was given to Lovina. In the will, he wanted the girls to live in France with his old friend, Francis. While traveling to France, they get attacked by a couple of bandits but luckily escaped, courtesy of Tim (Netherlands). He brings them to a tavern in France and they meet Emma (Belgium). They help them find Francis which was coincidently living in the same town. The girls move in with Francis.

Francis gives Feliciana a job at the catsle and Lovina works at the tavern with Emma. A couple months go by. Feliciana has been secretly meeting with Prince Ludwig while Sir Antonio has been hanging around in a cartain tavern flirting with Lovina. (The Spamano was meant to be one sided with Antonio liking Lovina but she refusing to like him back.)

The corruption of the bandits is spreading quickly, overthrowing monarchs and taking over villages. The government holds a meeting and holds a ball to lure in the bandits. And it goes as planned. Feliciana is caught helping the bandit Alfred who is the 2nd in command of the bandits. Feliciana escapes but Al is caught. She goes home and tells Francis and Lovina.

Then at midnight, Ludwig tells Feliciana to runaway with him. Lovina refuses and they have an argument. The guards finds Ludwig with Feliciana and attempts to kill her. Lovina pulled Feli back in the house and hides her in the cellar.

Lovina comes out and the guards capture her, thinking she is Feliciana. The prince tells them to release her but they took him back to the palace.

Lovina is locked in a cell alonh with a couple other bandits. She meets Alfred and they begin talking. After a couple hours, Matthew comes attempt to free Alfred and Lovina but is caught. Alfred distracts the guards while Matthew is taken back with a couple bandits who escaped. Lovina and Alfred were scheduled to be publicly executed at sunset.

Lovina and Alfred are standing at the guillotine. They are put under the device and the priest comes and says a couple things. Lovina spots Feliciana and everyone else she knew in the crowd. The priest finishes and just before the blade cuts Lovina's and Al's necks, she tells Feli she had always loved her.

Feliciana finishes the story and Sebastian learns that it was about Feli and Lovi. They share a family moment and then go to sleep.