Youngjae sat on his and Jaebum's bed and watches a film with his laptop when his phone rings.
He pauses the film and answers the call from his sister.
"Hey, Noona! What's up?", he says smiling bridely.
He always misses his family.
"Hey, Youngjae-ah! I miss you! Do you plan to come home for christmas?"
That's right!, he thought. Christmas is in less than a month!
"I don't really know, Noona."
He hears a sigh from the other end.
Normally their family would come together.
Like everyone.
His two older sisters and him would go home and their grandparents always came too.
But last year and the year before he couldn't go because of his tight schedule.
"Maybe next year", his sister says from the other end.
"It's possible that I can come home this year!", he says quickly. "It's just don't know yet!"
He knows that this was a lie.
He won't go home for Christmas this year and probably won't go home for christmas next year.
But he hates it when one of his sisters is sad or upset.
"Yeah you're right. I need to think positiv!", she says and laughs.
"Hopefully see you soon, Youngjae-ah."
"Yeah, hopefully see you soon, Noona."
He ends the call and continues to watch his film but the thoughts of his family stay in his head.
He feels bad for not going home and he knows he can't do anything about it.
After a while he gives up on concentrating on the film and closes his laptop.
He let's out a deep sigh and runs his hands through his hair.
In that moment Jaebum walks into the room.
"Hey, everything okay?", he asks when he sees how frustrated Youngjae looks.
"Yeah, it's just that Tammy Noona called and she asked if I would be home for christmas", he answers and looks up at the taller male from his position on the bed.
Jaebum makes a step closer and sits down next to Youngjae.
He takes one of Youngjae's hands in his and gives it a little kiss.
"Everything is going to be fine", he says in a soft voice. "Who knows? Maybe we're going to get christmas free and you can go home. It's  nothing we can control but just remember: I'm there for you. I'm always there for you"
Youngjae smiles at him and nods.
"Come here", Jaebum says and take the smaller male's face in his hands.
He moves closer until their lips meet into a sweet kiss.
"I love you", he says in between kisses.
"I love you too."
Their lips move in sync and Youngjae puts his hands around the taller's neck. He runs his fingers through Jaebum's hair and pulls him closer.
Jaebum takes him by his waist and slowly pushes him backwards.
Youngjae's  back hitd the bed and he looks up at Jaebum.
The tall male leans down and connects their lips once again.
He holds the smaller male by the waist and the way his hands hold him close gives a feeling of safety to Youngjae.
Jaebum's tongue runs along Youngjae's bottom lip.
Youngjae opens his mouth to allow the other in.
Their tongues fight for dominance. A fight Youngjae loses in seconds.
He let's out a quite moan as the other explores his mouth with his tongue.
"Ahhh!"
They look up in shock and Jaebum quickly goes off of Youngjae when he sees who stands in the doorframe.
"Yugyeom-ah! What do you want", he asks the scared maknae who has his hands over his eyes.
"The others want to watch a film and I wanted to ask you if you want to join", he answers, his hands still covering his eyes.
"You can look now Yugyeom-ah."
"Okay."

Five minutes later they all sit in the living room. Jinyoung picked some movie about kids that get send to the earth after all humans escaped into space for a reason Youngjae doesn't know.
When the film ends after only 45 minutes Jinyoung explains that it is a whole series.
So they all end up watching 'The100' until midnight and Jaebum turns off the TV.
Mark and Jackson are asleep on the floor, cuddled up together under like ten blankets.
Jinyoung went to go make popcorn an hour ago, so he probably fell asleep in the kitchen.
Bambam and Yugyeom are already in their room because they sent them to bed earlier.
"Do we leave them here on the floor?", he asks Jaebum and the latter nods.
"We don't need to wake them up", he answers. "Come, let's bring Jinyoung a blanket and go to bed too."
Youngjae nods and takes one of Mark's and Jackson's blankets which let's Mark look up. His hair standing in all directions as he looks sleepy up at him.
"What's going on?", he asks.
"Nothing", Youngjae answers. "You can stay here and continue sleeping."
The older nods and let's his head fall back on Jackson's chest.
Youngjae smiles and walks into the kitchen where Jinyoung is really sleeping. His head resting on the table as he sits on one of the chairs.
"This looks so uncomfortable", he mutters to himself and puts the blanket around his friend.
"Thank you", Jinyoung says sleepy and cuddles up in the warm soft blanket.
"You're welcome."
He goes to his and Jaebum's room and quietly shuts the door behind himself. "Hey", he says and laughs at the sight of Jaebum who's already half asleep.
His shirt is off and he only wears his boxers.
"Hey", the oder mutters back and puts his arm over his eyes.
Youngjae takes of his jeans and walks over to the bed.
"You look really good like this you know?", he says in a soft voice and sits down on top or Jaebum.
The taller male groans and takes away his arms so he can look at Youngjae.
"You too", he growls and turns them around so he's on top.
"Ah", Youngjae gasps and stares up at his lover with a lustfull gaze.
"Where did we stop?", he asks and pulls Jaebum closer.
"I think I remember", Jaebum answers and crashes their lips together.