18

"Okay, we're going to start with the scenes on the rooftop and then we're driving back to the hotel to film the scenes in the dance practice room!", the director of their MV says and they all cheer loudly.
They finally started to film their MV. Youngjae was already in the clothes he would wear for the shoot same as Jaebum, Mark, Jackson and Yugyeom while the staff still prepared Jinyoung and Bambam.
It will be a lot of stress but also fun to film the several scens.
They wanted to tell their fans a little bit of their story.
Of their story as a band and all the things that happened on the road until now and the MV will also be kind of a promise for the fans.
A promise that they'll be there as long as they can.
That they won't just disappear.
"Okay, first we gonna shoot Jinyoung's solo scenes and then the dance parts!", the director shouts and the members gather around in the corner to cheer each other up.
"This will be big! It's gonna be one of our best MV's", Jinyoung starts.
"We gonna tell our IGOT7s our story", Youngjae continues the speech.
"No matter what will come!" That was Mark.
"We will stay together!", Jackson says while looking at Mark.
"Nothing can break us down." Bambam.
"Forever!", their maknae cheers.
Then Jaebum starts to count.
"1!2!3!"
"FIGHTING!"
After that the stress starts. They shoot scene after scene.
The same scene ten times or from different angles.
They dance the same parts thousands of times.
Then they film the solo and duet scenes of Bambam and Yugyeom in the dance practice room.
the other members stayed even though they don't have to shoot for today anymore.
When they get to their rooms in the evening they all fall into their bed exhausted and happy that everything went well
After not that much sleep they start to film the second day.
They go to the beach and film Mark and Jackson's solo and duet scenes.
It was ice cold and Youngjae was glad he can wear his thick jacket because he isn't going to film a scene here.
The scenes at the beach were only Mark and Jackson's scenes but all the other members came along to stay at the beach the rest of the day.
They get back to the hotel in the evening and go to sleep right away.
The third and last day of shooting was for Youngjae and Jaebum's solo and duet scenes.
They went to a really nice forest and they filmed on beautiful glade.
They all were happy when they finished it all up and we're excited to see the final MV after it got edited.

So the next chapter will be the last and an epilogue will follow... so I'm gonna thank everyone who read this already now!! But be excited for the two last chapters!!!