He was dumb!
He was so dumb!
Why has he done that?
Why did he such a stupid thing?
They hate him now, don't they?
Just because he couldn't control his feelings he outed himselfand Jaebum infront of his parents.
Shortly after that incident they got home and Youngjae locked himself in his and Jaebum's room.
He can't get the thoughts out of his head.
That his dad might hate now.
But what bothers him even more is the fact that Jaebum didn't spoke a word with him since they got home.
What if he hates him now.
"Youngjae-ah!", he hears Mark from the other side of the door.
"Are you awake?"
"Come in", he answers and sits up from his bed.
"Hey", Mark says quietly.
"Are you okay?"
In that moment it all  reals down over Youngjae.
He starts to shake and teats start streaming down his face.
"No", he says in between sobs and the older one takes him into his arms.
"Shhh, everything's going to be fine", Mark tries to calm him down while he runs his back.
"No, it's not",he talks back.
"My dad probably hates me now and Jaebum-Hyung didn't talk to me since we got home. He probably hates me too."
It seems like Mark gave up und cheering him up and just hugs him tighter.
"Jaebum doesn't hate you", Mark says after a while.
"He could never hate you because he loves you to much."
The rapper takes Youngjae's face into his hands and forces him to look at him.
"Do you undestand that? He loves you", he says.
"I'm going to bring him here, okay? Then you talk and everything will be okay."
Youngjae nods and watches his friend exit the room.