13

"Nothing will go wrong from now on."
That's what Jaebum had told him.
Nothing will go wrong.
How funny that only two days later something goes really wrong.
Or is everything going right when a member faints on stage and you have to bring him to the hospital because he faints again the day after.
For Youngjae all of this means that something is very wrong.
Four days ago Bambam fainted when the performed Hard Carry.
Of course all the fans were worried same as the members and all the news got wild about the topic. Speculating if it was caused by stress or anything different.
And of course the managers and members guessed it was th stress too but then he fainted again while the performed fly and he literally 'flew' off the stage.
Event though Bambam said he was fine Jaebum threw him into the car together with all other members and drove them to the hospital to let Bambam get checked.
Now Youngjae is sitting in between Markson and Yugyeom while Jinyoung is standing next to them.
Jaebum went with Bambam.
Youngjae sighs and brushes his hair out of his face.
The waiting room was a way too warm plus the fact that there were at least twenty people in this small room.
After around half an hour of waiting Jaebum walks through the door followed by Bambam who looks like he cried.
"We should talk about this outside", Jaebum says and Youngjae was glad he could get a little bit of fresh air.
"So what's up with you", Jinyoung asks when they leave the hospital.
"Nothing good", Bambam answers and smile weakly.
"The doctors have to do a few more tests but it seems like I have cardiac arrhythmia."