12

After another two weeks everything seems to go back to normal.
They perform and have concerts.
They prepare for a new comeback.
But it feels different for Youngjae.
After he got beaten up he thinks a lot about the bad sides of coming out.
They got a lot of hate in the last weeks and he was afraid that something will happen to Jaebum.
And to all of this comes the fact that Jackson and Mark fell in love.
Of course did everyone of them notice the glances they threw to each other. They're the same as the ones Youngjae and Jaebum exchanged.
But now they officially told the rest if the band.
They decided to not tell the managers about it. They would just tell them that a break-up would be better and they would have to go through such things as fake relationships with girls.
They wanted Jaebum to fake-date someone as well but he said no.
And now that all the things with Youngjae and Jaebum happened they won't want another scandal. Especially not a scandal about a couple in the band.
This night Youngjae sits infront of the window he sat infront a few weeks ago and talked with Mark about being perfect.
Tears stream down his face but he tries to keep as quiet as possible because he doesn't want to wake the others. It far past midnight and they were all tired.
"Youngjae-ah?"
Quickly he wipes the tears away and looks up to see Jaebum standing in the door frame.
"Hey", Youngjae says and smile weakly.
"Hey, can't sleep?", Jaebum asks.
"No...it's just so much going on in my head."
Jaebum nods understandingly and sits down next to Youngjae.
"Everything will get better from now on I promise", Jaebum says after a while.
"Let's go to bed."
Youngjae nods and follows Jaebum into their bedroom.
When the lay down Jaebum wraps his arms around Youngjae and kisses his forehead.
"Nothing will go wrong from now on."