15

"Did you take your pills?"
"Yes!"
"Wait, where's Yugyeom?!"
"Here!"
"Everyone's got their stuff?"
"Yes!"
"Are all the luggages in the car?"
"Yes!"
"Does-"
"Jaebum, calm down!"
Youngjae stops the older from stressing everyone even more.
They're going to fly to Germany and have a week to themselves before they're going to film a new MV and fly back to Korea.
Bambam's illness turned out to not be dangerous as long as he eats healthy, takes his pills and not gets stressed too much.
Of course everyone still cared a lot more about Bambam's health than they did before they found out about the illness but everything is slowly getting back to normal.
"We're going on a vacation. You shouldn't stress yourself so much", Youngjae tries to calm his boyfriend down and pushes him into the car before he follows.
Jinyoung is sitting in the front, Youngjae and Jaebum behind him followed by Mark and Jackson and Bambam and Yugyeom at the back.
The youngest were already sleeping and Jackson was talking quietly with Mark who whispers a replay from time to time.
Youngjae himself takes out his earphones and leans against Jaebum's shoulder.
He closes his eyes and nearly drifts off to sleep when Jinyoung decides to turn up the music so the youngest wake up.
Now he can forget his sleep.