"Guys, we need to talk about this."
Youngjae knew that Mark was right but he couldn't produce one clear thought since Jinyoung turned off the TV.
He sees how Jaebum nods and exits the room afterwards.
It was quiet in the living room.
Even their youngest and Jackson were quiet.
They sat still on the couch not saying a word or moving an inch.
"Youngjae-ah, are you okay?", Jinyoung asks him and puts an arm around his shoulder.
"No", he answers and the tears that he tried to hold back the whole time finally fall.
"Come here."
Jinyoung embraces him into a tight hug and he cries.
"Why?!",he cries out and holds on tight onto Jinyoung.
They stay like that for a while.
Mark came back from the kitchen with a stern look on his face.
"We called the manager",he says and gives Youngjae a small smile when he sees his face that is red from crying.
Jaebum walks in after him.
"Do you think it were  fans that had been at the place there?", Jackson asks out of nowhere.
"Well, obviously. The reporter said it was a fan. They even had a statement by that certain fan", Jinyoung answers and lets go of Youngjae.
"But Jackson is right to question that", he says.
"They could have faked that and it was a reporter team."
"Do you really think that, Youngjae-ah?"
He shakes his head.
This was a total misery.
Why can't everything be normal?!
And it was all his fault.
If he hadn't kissed Jaebum.
The fans that followed then wouldn't have taken photos and post them.
Then it wouldn't have been on TV and they could have continued their live with their little secret.
"Maybe we can talk it out. So people believe it's not us", Jaebum says, and Youngjae feels a sting in his heart.
It's always hard to hear your lover say something about telling people they're just friends.
He knows that Jaebum wants to come out as desperate as himself but it still hurts.
"I found the picture on intagram", Jackson speaks up from the couch.
He stretches out his arm and holds his phone so all of them can see it.
It's the same as the one on TV.
Him and Jaebum kissing.
Well, you could think it's just someone that looks like them but all the others were standing next to them and Bambam was even looking in the direction of the camera but didn't seem to see the fans.
"This is going to spread all over the internet", Youngjae says and sits down on the armchair.
He hasn't got the strength to stand up anymore.
He wants to hide somewhere and cry and scream but he doesn't.
"And if it would be only you people could mistake you for someone else but all seven of you are on the picture. It's not possible to cover that up."
Youngjae turns around to see their manager leaning against the doorframe.
"Looks like you two are going to come out."