Youngjae wakes up frome the bright sun shining through the window.
"Morning", he hears Jaebum's voice from  behind him.
The arms of the taller male are slung around  Youngjae's waist and he snuggles closer into the warmth of Jaebum's body.
"Morning", he answers sleepy.
"Are we going to wake up the others?", he asks adds.
"No", Jaebum answers. "We don't have any schedule today. Let them sleep in."
Youngjae nods and hums while he starts to play with the other's fingers.
"I love you."
Jaebum kisses along his neck up to his ear and over his jawline.
"I love you too", he breathes against his skin.
"Youngjae-Hyung!!! Jaebum-Hyung!!!"
Youngjae groans and hides his face in the pillows.
He hears the footsteps of their two youngest members and only seconds later Bambam opens the door followed by Yugyeom.
"Wake up!!!!!", Bambam screams and Yugyeom jumps onto the bed next to him.
"Yugyeom-ah! Go down! I'm awake, I'm awake!"
The youngest rolls off the bed and laughs at him.
"Hey! There's nothing to laugh about!", Youngjae yells and gets up quickly to chase the other but Jaebum holds him back.
"Let him", the older says and they both watch how Yugyeom and Bambam run away.
Jaebum reaches over to close the door and takes Youngjae into his arms again.
"Christmas is in two days", he says. "We should just enjoy the days we got free."
Youngjae nods but deep down he's still sad that he can't go home to see his family.
"Yeah, I love you", he tells him.
"I love you too."

I know this chapter is kinda short but I'm going to post a long one about their Christmas party and so on...be excited for it. It's going to be uploaded on 25th December because where I come from we actually get presents and celebrate on the 24th, so I'm going to spend the day without the internet and just with my family...