"This is crazy", Youngjae mumbles to himself as he sits backstage.
They're at some TV-show he forgot the name of.
It was totally crazy but they're manager thought it would be a good idea for him and Jaebum to come out official.
Now!
In less than ten minutes he's going to sit infront of some MC that is going to ask them stuff about their relationship and of the photos are real.
They planned it all through.
Jaebum would talk mostly. Not just because he's the leader but because Youngjae is a way too nervous to talk normal.
He's going to tell them that the pictures are real and that they were planning their coming out for next month but the photos gave them the opportunity to do it earlier.
This is crazy!!
"Youngjae-ah?", he hears Jaebum.frim the other side of the door.
"Yeah", Youngjae pipes up.
"Are you ready?"
Jaebum opens the door and enters the room with a soft look on his face.
"Hey, come here",he says and Youngjae stands up to feel the warmth of Jaebum's embrace.
"We can do this", he says.
"I believe in us and I love you, so we're going to get through this."
Youngjae nods and looks up at the taller male.
"I love you too", he answers.
They lean in to kiss when a staff member calls them because the show starts in a few minutes.
"We're coming", Jaebum says and together they follow the staff member.
Youngjae is sure his heart has never beaten so fast.

After the show started and the MC talked with Jaebum for like twenty minutes she suddenly talks to Youngjae.
"The coming out of yours seemed very rushed and not planned, why is that so, Youngjae-ah?"
He takes a deep breath and smiles shyly how he always does.
"Actually we were planning to come out next month but because of the published photos we decided to do it now", he answers in a steady voice.
"And what exactly was the situation when the photos were taken?", she asks further.
"Well it was christmas and Jaebum and the others decided to suprise me and to visit my family. I was so happy that day", he tells her and his face already hurts from fake smiling for so long.
She nods and continues to talk with Jaebum.
"Well, thank you both for today and I have to say you're a really lovely couple."
When the cameras turn off he takes a deep breath and leans against Jaebum shoulder.
"I love you", he mumbles.
"I love you too."