Luke's First Party

Luke's POV

"A party?! I've never been to one before."

"Well, good thing it'll be with me then." Michael smirked.

We were in first period math, obviously not paying any attention to what Mr. Stevens had to say about math formulas.

"What should I wear?" My anxiety was starting to kick in.

"The less, the better." He winked.

"You're such a perv." I playfully pushed him.

"Yeah, but I'm your perv." He said.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes.

After school Michael walked me home, he hadn't driven to school that day.

"Okay so tell me about this party." I asked laying on my stomach, on my bed.

"Okay, don't get mad. It's my ex- girlfriend's party."

"What?" My eyes bulged out of their sockets. He had a girlfriend, and she has parties? My god kill me now.

"Listen, princess, I'm going because my best mates, Calum and Ashton, are going. They are going with their girlfriends, who happen to be best friends with my ex. Plus I want to show you off."

I blushed, I hated the way he always got me to do that.

"Will there be drugs, alcohol, or sex going on over there?"

Michael stayed silent and then said, "What answer will make you go?

"If the answer to all three of those is yes." I smirked.

"I'm not even lying when I say yes to that question. That's all her parties are, honestly. But wait, why do you want there to be sex there? Who are you going to jump on? It'll be mostly girls there anyways. They're all from our 'sister school' Eastland."

"You, silly!"

"Luke, have you ever..." Michael trailed off. I got red. No I haven't ever, but I didn't really want to tell him that. "It's okay that you haven't baby, it's just this place probably isn't the place for it to be your first. I want it to be memorable for you."

"It will be. Trust me. Especially if it's with you, I don't care where." I said.

Michael smiled and nodded. He gets me. He understands me.

Michael stayed at my place till the party. I got dressed in a shirt that had the sides cut out and black skinny jeans. I tried to look as masculine but feminine as I could. I put on some makeup too.

"Do mine." Michael said.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to."

I shrugged, why not. I brushed the powder over his face and put on blush. So pretty. I could feel my face getting hot.

"You're so beautiful." Michael said.

"You're so pretty." I responded. We smiled at each other.

"Let's go, dear." Michael grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and out the door. This was gonna be the best night of my life. It was about 8:30 when we left my house and you could see all the people walking to Michael's ex- girlfriend's house. We walked hand in hand as many other people walked in the same direction as us, holding hands, making out, all that good stuff. We walked into the house that had magnificent French doors. There were people everywhere. In the doorway, on the couch, up the stairs, literally everywhere.